I think I got alot of friends but I don't hear from them, so what's another night all alone?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I think I got alot of friends but I don't hear from them, so what's another night all alone? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I think I got alot of friends but I don't hear from them, so what's another night all alone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I think I got alot of friends but I don't hear from them, so what's another night all alone? Empty I think I got alot of friends but I don't hear from them, so what's another night all alone?

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:06 am

Sophia was walking through Diagon Alley getting some more supplies for her healing traiing she was doing at St. Mungo's. Carrying her new quills and parchment she needed she looked around for any of her firnes and sighed. Sophia haven't seen much of her friends since she graduated, it was like all of them just dissapeared. Sophia looked at her watch as it read five o'clock in the afternoon. Sophia was glad the sun was setting that way she could stay out much longer then just five hours without turning into ashes.

About to head back to the Leaky Cauldron she decided against it seeing how she knew there was another book that she wanted that came out today. Making her way to the book store not looking where she was going she bumped into a girl younger then her. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, are you ok?"Sophia asked her softly looking at her. "I'm sorry, your not hurt or anything are you?"Sophia asked her forgetting about her quills and parchment on the ground before them. Sophia would geel terrible if she was hurt seeing how she was just a human and she was a vampire.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top