The Children of the Thoughts - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Children of the Thoughts - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Children of the Thoughts

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Children of the Thoughts - Page 3 Empty Re: The Children of the Thoughts

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:01 pm

Miseria looked at Jess's stomach what wasn't big yet. But after few months there will be a little baby inside. Then she looked up at both of them and sighed:“If Jack loves you, he will accept this child,“ she said. Actually, she was sure of it. She remembered the day when she first met with Jess, Jemma and Jack at the Hogshead. He seemed so carying and loving person. Why wouldn't he be proud of his little son or daughter?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:06 pm

she looked at them both "I am he would but its me I am worried about , with my memory still skechy, I am worried if anything else was done to me" she said lowering her head "I was covered in cuts and scars what they did I don't rember what if the did somthing that would endanger this childs life" she said her eys moving from one to the other
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:01 pm

Khaat laid her hand on Jess's forehead and closed her eyes. She saw things that were not pleasant, but as she watched, she didn't see anything that would have an effect on the pregnancy, except Jess's own stress. She did see Jess's emotional pain and her stress. "Jess, there's always the chance that I'm missing something, "she said softly, "And I know you went through a lot. But, the biggest threat I see to your pregnancy is your stress level, and all that emotional pain you're carrying. If you can reduce your stress and work through that pain, that should improve things vastly. Can you and Jack take a weekend away someplace so you can relax and just be alone with him? It might do you both a great deal of good."

ooc: if there is something that did happen to jess that i need to know, please tell me so i can work it into the thread.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22930
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Jess sighed "you know as much as I rember" she said trying to hold back her tears "what about what i can't rember " she said looking at her hands as she spoke "that....that scares me more, what it wat ever it was thet took me comes back for our children and dose to them what it did to me" she said her face filled with fear
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:21 pm

"Jack is one of the strongest, most capable men that I know," Khaat said, "If anything comes back for you, he will be sure they don't touch you. If there are any spells or enchantments that we have not found, we will undo them. Jess, I do not think it is wise to try to keep prying into the recesses of your mind to find out what you can't remember. The human mind is marvelously protective. If there is something there that you cannot remember, it may be that your mind is protecting you. Take my advice and leave it alone. If it becomes necessary to look at it, we will--when the time comes. Right now, you need to rest your mind and redirect it to things that bring you a sense of hope and happiness and security. And my guess would be that those thoughts will most likely center around Jack. Am I right?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Jess nodded asshe finished "it was his image i kept seeing even though i could not remeber much his face kept coming to me " she said her hands now resting against her belly " he's been there for me since , if i need somthing he gets it , its as if he truly missed me" she looked up at her "like a dog misses its master when there away and trys to make up for it on their return , you know what i mean"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:01 pm

Miseria sighed quietly and looked at Jess:“Of course he trusts you. And he loves you, that's why he does what he thinks is best for you. Just listen to Khaat's advice, let him take you away for week or so to some peaceful place...“ she shrugged. That was best thing what he could to for a pregnant woman and to his wife.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:16 pm

jess sighed "I wish he could , the ministry keep him busy, he hates how it dose, even though they said he could have time off, they still keep him running around" she said she looked at both women "I wish he'd just take another job , anything but an Auror, everytime he goes out I think I will never see him again." her hands moved to brush her knees
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:16 am

" Jack is a fine man. I think he deserves better than he's gotten--and he's far more skilled than just working as an auror. Not that being an auror isn't honorable. It is. However, the last thing he needs is to be working for a crook like Majere. He needs a job that is going to provide well for him and his family. He loves his family and takes that very seriously. I would be honored to fight death eaters beside him any day. And don't forget, if you need a sub for some of your classes, I'd be delighted to help you out."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:23 am

jessica smiled up at her glad some one else thought the same as her "how about in 6 months time if not sooner" she said patting her belly "now if i could only perswade Jack to take a differant position " she felt the world start to spin and stopped closing her eys she took a deep breth in and held it to slowly relese it out but she could not help her hnd now moving to her head .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top