Long time no see (Josh) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Long time no see (Josh) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Long time no see (Josh)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long time no see (Josh) - Page 3 Empty Re: Long time no see (Josh)

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:15 pm

Miseria didn't know how, but those word made her even happier than she already was. Even seeing Josh was already on the top of the list. She smiled at him, crossing her hands around his neck and again she could smell his scent what made her head empty of all thoughts. Vincent Majere and other stuff were forgotten now. "That's sweet," she whispered to him.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:20 pm

Josh never was the kind of guy that dedicated to love. He wasn't romantic. He barely tried to be sweet even if Mis said that he was. He was just being himself. And yet he was sweet. Strangely he never thought of being sweet or saying anything lame, actually he was a very direct person who said everything that crossed his mind straight away. Sure, it got him in trouble but it was working with Miseria so why would he bother faking to be sweet? - Now about that punk attitude... got in any troubles by now? - He asked joking once again, just like he used to do.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:25 pm

Miseria had to laugh, too and nodded a little:"Well.. a bit, to tell you the truth. Though, I have this style now, it doesn't mean that I go and kick someone's butt," she laughed then, but finished it with a little cough. "But Majere promised me a detention for a whole moth. That's because I protected one of my friends using just a little sharp language..." she only shrugged. She wasn't afraid of him, though, maybe there were reasons she had to. He could do everything since he's related to Ministry of Magic. He's working there and he's close to the sick minister. God damn him!

"But you? I can see that you are also changed a bit, though..." she looked at him. "You look pretty as always," she commented. That was her opinion and it was truth, however, she was wondering if their relationship will last.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:18 pm

"This Majere dude bothers me..." he thought to himself, concerned about Miseria. Clearly she was already marked by the Headmaster as a troublemaker. Also being in the top of "the food chain" in Hogwarts allowed him to do whatever he wanted without being... well something! Even though Josh hadn’t got the chance to see him, to know how he was in terms of personality, clearly he wasn't one of those guys to mess with. And if he had some kind of friendship with other strong magicians, certainly nobody could face him. - I haven't got in any trouble... yet. - he smiled kissing her. It felt amazing coming back to the old days when he spent the afternoons with her. - And I haven't changed that much... I think - he finished with a smile as he scratching the back of his head. At least the smile was back...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:32 pm

Miseria smiled at him as she felt his lips against her. It felt like time had rushed back again when they first met and shared first kiss. It seemed like it's been forever since she had been here, next to him. "Nope.." she said, running her hand trough his blond and soft hair. He was still the same - her good and sweet Josh. She even forgot about Vinsent Majere here. Who needed him right now anyway?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top