Long time no see (Josh) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Long time no see (Josh) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Long time no see (Josh)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long time no see (Josh) - Page 2 Empty Re: Long time no see (Josh)

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:36 pm

Miseria nodded, fondleing he's cheeks. He was still so pretty, so beautiful and still he got he's beautiful and extraordinary sweet eyes. Miseria could drowin in them forever. But he seemed too sad. She wished that she could do something to make him feel better, but what could she do?

Then she just shrugged, trying to make confident face like her life has been boring whole the time. But there were some things that he needed to know. Soon all students will know about that. "Shacklebolt was arrested," she said then. She even knew people who did that. With one she had a little duel in the Hospital wing and other... Well Majere hates her because she's friend of Khaat's.

But she made a smile on her face:"Well, as you can see, I made a little style change," she said, showing him her pierced belts around her hands and all those dark clothes what she was wearing. "And I can see that we have something in common at looks as well..." she sliped her finger to Josh's piercing.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:00 pm

Arrested? Poor Shacklebolt... Though he never had a real conversation with him, not even a slight relationship with him, he was still the great Headmaster of Hogwarts. He got up from the cozy couch and quickly walked to a wooden table were laid the newspaper. Shacklebolt had been sent to Azkaban for... murdering who?! Why would he do something like that? What could possibly be his intentions? What could he possibly win by killing the German Minister of Magic?! Were they all stupid or what?!

He stared at Miseria with a fierce full look. Took one step towards and slowly said what he wanted to know since the moment he knew Kinglsey had been arrested. - Who did it? Who fooled everybody and incriminated Kinglsey?! Do you... know about anything?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:08 pm

Miseria looked at him and stepped away when he got up. She looked at him with a sad expression. She had talked with Shacklebolt one and he didn't look like a murderer to her. And she didn't believe that he killed this German Minister of Magic. He didn't! She was sure of it.

Then she looked away when Josh asked her, not knowing how or what to tell him that. "I'm not sure," she then said quietly. She did know about it. She was blaming Vincent Majere and Wilson about it. Though, the last man was the one who gave Khaat her wand back. Then the newspaper appeared to fly and Miseria catched it, turning page back.

"Vincent Majere will be the new Headmaster," she said sadly. Those were only bad news for her. "This idiot will love all those Slytherins!" she scowled when reading the words what were hitting her in the face. How could he do such thing? And this was the first time when she swore infront of Josh.

"He's a smart man but acting stupid..." she sighed tierdly and returned Josh the newspaper. Maybe he was interested in how she knew or how she could tell such things. Or maybe not.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:22 pm

Majere... he had never heard of him. Perhaps being away for too long from the magical world kept him from knowing what was going on in its core. Though for him, even without knowing all the facts of that insane story, Shacklebolt was clearly not a suspect, he started thinking about the new Headmaster. Could he aspire the job of Headmaster and framed Shacklebolt to obtain it? Plus the fact that he loved Slytherins was also a motive to be so arrogant, selfish and eager for power. - Shacklebolt couldn't have done it... There's no reason for a powerful man like him to just kill a minister. No way. - he concluded with only his instinct as an evidence. - A smart man acting stupid? Why would say something like that? - he inquired looking back at her once again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:29 pm

Miseria nodded, agreeing with this fact. "And I'm sure he didn't," she said, scowling. This was just impossible. When Josh asked about a man who Miseria hated, she nodded. "Yes. He's smart man but he acts stupid. And how do I know that?" her smile even widened.

"It happens to be that I'm friend of the one who he hates. And so I've met him. That's how I know that," she said with a smile. "We drank tea together," she shrugged. That wasn't one of her sarcastic jokes, that was true. Vincent even promised her one moth of detention but he can't give it her right now. Now, when he is still un active.

"And about this Minister. Did you know that one Slytherin boy, Emof was the suspect and he was sent to Azkaban?" she looked at the fireplace. Though, it was warm in this common room, all Miseria felt was freezing cold. If Majere doesn't like her, will he do the same thing - commit a crime and then put a suspission on Miseria so he could just send her to Azkaban? She didn't want to believe it, although, Majere told her, that he can do everything he wants with her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:05 pm

- Tea uh? - he laughed when he tryed to imagine her drinking tea with the new Headmaster, even if he had never seen him. Then he sat in the couch again and forgot about all what they were talking, thus going to a new subject, a more personal one. - And you... How's everything?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:18 pm

Miseria nodded and smiled as well. She had to admit that when Josh started laughing, she felt better than ever. It was like the piece in her was filled again. She sat next to him, looking at her hands what were placed on her legs and shrugged. "Well... Don't know how to say..." she replied.

There were a lot of things what have changed her life a bit. "Um, I am using my abilities now... especially Telekensis..." she said for example. What else she could say? She was busy reading books - that Josh should know by himself already... She's punk now - that could see anyone...
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:56 pm

Books. The first time both of them had spoke, Miseria was reading them. Potions book to be precise and exact. So she hadn't changed too much, in fact she was practically the same amazing girl he met. Except for Telekinesis... A useful ability indeed... But moving on as always, Josh wanted to know everything! - And how is our relationship? - he asked with a slight tone of insecurity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:01 pm

Miseria's smile didn't fade away when Josh mentioned their relationship."I missed you. A lot," she said. And that was true. Almost every day she had thought of him, thinking if he had forgot about her. She had never believed that something had happened to him. That was impossible. But then she looked at him:"Or you have find someone else when you were absent?" she asked quietly.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:51 pm

- Nope I dind't found anyone... Wasn't in the mood y'know. - he joked as he spoke and at the same time looked in those deep blue eyes where he could dream, get lost and yet feel at home. - But... - he continued speaking to her. - even if I did found anyone... surely she wouldn't be as amazing as you... - he whispered near her ear.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top