Hidding in a tree - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hidding in a tree - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hidding in a tree

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hidding in a tree - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidding in a tree

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:32 pm

Lucy waited as the girl talked. Lucy thought about how much people could assume things based off looks or names lucy then said "Most people think I am just like all my cousins but im not. Most people think I must be always sweet and innocent. They also think I must hate bring in slythren. People can assume a lot of things. but they a rarly right." Lucy waited to see what she would say
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Miseria laughed quietly in her high voice and bowed, then picking up her books what she had put down before Lucy had jumped down. "That's cool." she said, shrugging. What else she could say? How sorry she was or complaing about things that she didn't like? Complain how she wanted to cut her hair shorter but now she had painted it in blue color so she could feel herself better? No! Miseria wasn't that kind of girl. She didn't like telling people stuff about herself either. "So do you enjoy being in Slytherin?" she asked, raising her eyebrow and giving a close look to her.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Lucy smiled at the girl as she asked if she like slythren. Lucy thought about it and then said "yea since I dont have to deal with my family since most of them are not in slythren."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:45 pm

That one impressed her and she felt for the first time that she had something in common with someone. With Slytherin, to be certain - both of them didn't want to deal with their families. Miseria didn't like it because all of them thought that she was weak. She had no luck, but that didn't mean that she was weak. And Lucy... Well probobally because she had a lot of relatives. Weasley's were a big family.
And the second thing what they had in common was a red hair. Although Miseria had covered it up so no one even knew what was her original color anymore, she was a red-haired since her birth.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Lucy looked at the girl thinking about lots of things lucy then dicided to ask, "what about you. Do you like your house?" lucy wondered what she was thinking about
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Dec 26, 2009 8:12 pm

Walking away from the tree, Miseria sat down on a snow, not even caring if her butt will get wet or not. When she heard Lucy's question, she shrugged at the beginning. Did she like Hufflepuff? Biting her pierced lip, she tryied to think out - Why not? Why shoudlnt' she not like Hufflepuff if she's loyal and friendly for everyone? And so can everyone cry on her shoulder. "I think I do," she said, taking one book and opening it on one random page.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:31 pm

Lucy smiled again, this girl seemed very nice. Lucy walked over and sat down closing her eyes trying to think of something to say. Lucy thought about her sister. She did not like her sister very much. Ever since lucy jad started school they had stoped talking as much. Molly did not like her sister being in slytheren so molly simply stoped talking to her. Lucy opened her eyes and asked "do you have any siblings?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:00 am

Miseria looked once at Lucy when she sat next to her, simply reminding her of herself. She looked few years ago almost the same. But when Lucy closed her eyes, Miseria smirked and turned her eyes away. Starting twiddeling her belts, she looked up and nodded. "I guess I do, although, I've never seen them," she said. She never have had brothers or sisters. Only mother and father and neighbours who didn't talk to her. But being all alone made Miseria feel pretty happy. No one didn't mess around with her thoughts and no one didn't even disturb her when she needed some silence.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top