Relaxing under the tree
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Relaxing under the tree Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Relaxing under the tree

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Relaxing under the tree Empty Relaxing under the tree

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:10 am

Daniel walked down toward the lake, his hands tucked in deeply into his dark blue tight jeans, it was spring of course but it was still freezing cold these days up here in Hogwarts. He took his seat underneath a tree feeling rather bored and cold, these days were kind of boring most of them time he expected something fun and exciting to happen soon as he pulled out his ipod played a music and placed the ear buds into his ears humming to himself as he browsed the lake -- tightening his green scarf.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Relaxing under the tree Empty Re: Relaxing under the tree

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:43 am

Savannah was walking through the grounds heading towards the lake as she held a book in her arms. Savannah spent all week in the castle studying and catching up on all her work she really wanted to get out and read. As she walked down to the lake humming to herself she froze as she seen a boy already in her spot listening to music and humming to herself. "Oh I'm sorry, I'll just leave I don't want to bother you."said Savannah knowing he didn't hear her but hoping he could read lips or would take his earplugs out.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:49 am

Daniel browsed the lake and turned his head around and pulled his ear buds out. "Oh not it nothing, have a seat" he told her moving out of her spot by a little shift and patted the ground beside him. "Please have a seat, I, insist" he told her looking at the girl with warms welcoming smile. " I need friends" he told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:02 am

"Um... ok thankyou."said Savannah as she sat down beside him. "Oh I'm so rude, I'm Savannah, Savannah Galloway Gryffindor Prefect."said Savannah with a warm smile. "So, may I ask what your doing out here alone?"Savannah asked him calmly and sweetly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:08 am

Daniel looked down and let a small quiet laugh escapes his lips as he looked into his piece of paper which he did research on about the death of Andrian Potter. "Oh nothing, just looking at this paper, still wondering why he had killed himself" he smiled at her and looked at her, she too was beautiful and inhuman as well but dhe wasn't pale, he was afaird of being near a vampire.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:20 am

Savannah froze in her place as she heard the name Andrian Potter, she doesn't why but that name sounded oddly familiar to her. As she shook herself she looked at Daniel. "I heard he killed himself because he loved the girl he accidently killed so he killed himself."said Savannah shrugging.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sat May 02, 2009 9:36 am

Nikki just ran out of the castle and then slowly began walking around the lake by herself. Tears had been down her face and her head felt sore. She started to run and then she stopped and sat by a tree. She really hadn't noticed any new people or anyone for that matter since the incident. She put her head up and laid it on the tree whilst stretching her legs out and her arms too. She looked around her and saw some people in the distance. She wanted to talk to them but she preferred they talked to her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat May 02, 2009 10:23 pm

Savannah saw a girl sitting by a tree not to far from. "Hey, I could always use some friends!"Savannah thought to herself. "I'll be right back Daniel."said Savannah as she got up and walked over towards the tree the girl was sitting at. As she noticed she was crying her chocolate brown eyes turned into worry. "Are you ok? You seen you crying when you came down here I was just seeing if your ok. "Savannah said with worry still in her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon May 04, 2009 9:18 am

Nikki slapped herself on the forehead. "Please tell me when this dream, night mare or whatever is over, please Sophia?" Nikki asked the girl groaning. She swore she must've been hallucinating or been drugged out.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon May 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Savannah looked at the girl and shook her head. "No this is a dream, and I'm not Sophia although I do look and act like her."said Savannah smiling at her. "Come on no crying it's not good for you, and I know Sophia wouldn't like seeing you this way."said Savannah softly as she wiped away the girls tears.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top