A ministry Visit
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A ministry Visit Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A ministry Visit

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A ministry Visit Empty A ministry Visit

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:42 am

Vincent approached the island on a ship - the whole island had an anti apparation thing on it so that this was the only way to reach there. Broomsticks didn't work due to the Magical Barriers. As the ship approached, Vincent saw the figures in Azkaban, the prisoners. The whole thing was one massive tower set on a tiny island. On the island there were fences, and another small building where the staff of Azkaban stayed. They were an evil bunch. One of them greeted Vincent. "I need to see the vampire scum, Ne'os Emof," he said politely, giving him a piece of paper with Dae's signature. The man said "right this way" and led him into the tower. As he went by, he saw the starving people inside their cells, it was a horrible sight, but he guessed it was better than it was before when the dementors were here. Even Vincent was frightened of them. Soon, they approached Emof's room. "Good evening Mr.Emof, you look well," Vincent said, with a sneer.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

A ministry Visit Empty Re: A ministry Visit

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:46 am

Ne'OS sat on the floor his eyes closed "The sneer on your face radiates across the room i don't need to open my eyes to see it say your piece or leave" he said still not opening his eyes.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:55 am

"Ahaha," Vincent said laughing. He stepped into the cell and waved the person away. He could take care of himself. "Are you having fun here vampire? You know, you were severely pardoned by being given a 90 day stay only, but I hope you enjoy it. Because, there will be another trial in 90 days, and in that trial, there will be no Lupin or Shacklebolt."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:00 am

"you know as i sit here with nothing to do i have the time to unlock the greater potential of what i can do with my abilities" he said opening his eyes they were pure black but quickly turned back to green. "see the rat in the corner it thought it would steal my food...i killed it without moving explain how that is possible" he said deciding to make him self seem mentally unstable for the ministers pawns.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:03 am

"Well the ministry knows you can use telekenisis..." Vincent said, a little surprised. "Though that is a more powerful form of telekinisis, it won't help you escape Azkaban."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:07 am

"i supose not" he said "do you know how i got this ability?" he asked him making it seemed like he wanted to talk.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:10 am

"I don't really care Emof.." Vincent said with a sneer. "But as it seems like you want to share this story, tell me then, how did you get this amazing ability?"
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:13 am

"My mother was suckered into a muggle government project my father didn't hear from her for months...he thought that she had left him. come to find out that they were playing with her brain...she had this ability. When they had me they found out i had this ability as well sadly for you ministry folk my ability didn't kill me like it did my mom" he said..."oh forgive me what is it that you came here for?" he asked not really caring why he was here.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:19 am

Vincent listened to his story with only half attention, he wasn't really all that interested. Ne'os was history. No wait, he had never been history, he was just gone. "Why, I came here to see how you were doing of course," Vincent said with a chilling laugh.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:22 am

"well ac you can tell i am doing ok and before you got here i was almost able to enter a sleep that would have carried my 90 days to a mere few seconds" he said frowning at him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top