Just a visit
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a visit Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a visit

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a visit Empty Just a visit

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:54 pm

Thaor checked his pocketwatch, it was a quarter past 2. Better get going then. Thaor said to himself. He walked into his bedroom and grabbed his blood red cloak that was laying on his bed. After throwing on his cloak, he walked out of his front door, shut it, then turned on the spot. Apparating in Wiltshire. With a quick glance around, Thaor decided he wasn't being watched. Thaor then walked down a narrow lane that headed east. Narcissa said it was this way. Thaor thougt to himself. After about a quarter-mile he knew he was in the right place. He saw two massive gates, with yew hedges on either side. Thaor drew his wand and with a flick the gates opened. He walked up the path, and heard the distinct sound of the gate shutting behind him.

Thaor rapped the brass knocker, and seconds later Topsy the house elf appeared at the door. Topsy showed Thaor in and led him into the parlour. Where are the others? Thaor asked the house elf. "I shall let them know you are here." and with that Topsy went off to find his masters. Thaor sat down in a comfy arm chair, and waited for company.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Just a visit Empty Re: Just a visit

Post by Caelani Bittel Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:56 am

First, there was going to be the rent to pay, then she'd need staff, insurance, would probably have to refurbish whichever shop she decided to use... It might just be easier to get daddy to buy her a whole new building so she could do whatever she liked with it.

Caelani's thoughts were interrupted as she turned from the hallway into the parlour only to find some bloke lounging with his feet up. As the bloke seemed to be Thaorson Elldir, Calli decided she was willing to overlook his presumption.

Clasping her hands to her chest, she crossed the room in just a few strides.

"Thaorson! What a delight to see you here," she exclaimed.

Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:36 am

Suzannah wandered around her home, constantly bumping into strange Death Eaters that she honestly did not know the names of. There were so many random people in her family's estate, that she was rather used to people acting as if they lived there themselves, but it did piss her off at times. Especially the times where she would find strangers lurking in her bedroom or kitchen; it just wasn't normal. Suz sighed and went to the kitchen to grab herself a glass of water, cursing out a man who told her to move out of his way.

Suzannah took her glass and, frustratedly, headed up the stairway to her bedroom when she heard voices in the living room. She decided to see who they were, though she was pretty sure she would be disappointed. To her dismay, she came across a woman greeting someone into the home as if she owned it. Suz rolled her eyes and looked past her, seeing the man she had met at the Leaky Cauldron- Thaorson was his name. "Thaor! I didn't know you were a Death Eater! " She exclaimed, suddenly happier than before. She the woman, seeing her not as important at the moment. Suz walked over to Thaor and sat on the love seat next to him, kicking off her slippers and folding one leg over the other. "How are you?" She smiled, then looked at the woman. She decided she might as well greet her, she wasn't in the mood to argue today. "Hello." She gave somewhat of a fake smile.

[Sorry I just barged in D: I was bored out of my mind and needed to find an open topic Razz and Caelani, sorry Suz is such a witch, that's only the way her charrie is (: ]
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:45 am

((not at all, I was actually going to write something about how everyone walks around the manor like they live there, but it didn't really fit with the rest of the post))

Caelani ignored the insult implicit in the Malfoy girl's greeting. The child was either too stupid or too proud to acknowledge her family's fall from grace. Calli could understand, she could even feel sympathy for the girl, but she didn't appreciate the interruption.

"Hello, Sacha, isn't it?" she replied warmly, before turning back to Elldir.

"I have a business proposition for you, but perhaps we can organise a more convenient time to talk about that?"

Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:23 am

Thaor turned as Caelani walked in. Nice to see you too. Thaor said. He shifted and grabbed a cigarette from his pocket. He went to light it as Suzannah walked in. Thaor could tell she was annoyed. That I am, that I am. Thaor said, saying it the second time a little slower. I'm good. Just a little thirsty, Topsy! Thaor said, and a second later Topsy the house elf appeared. "Yes." Go and get me a bottle of Rosmerta's matured mead. Thaor ordered, Topsy disappeared with a bow.

We can talk about it here, and there is no need for Suzannah to leave, it is her house after-all. Thaor said, turning to Caelani. Topsy re-appeared with a bottle of mead, handed it to Thaor, and disappeared. With a flick of his wand, three glasses appeared, with another flick, the bottle filled the glasses, and one flew towards each person in the room.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:49 am

Suzannah glared at the woman, showing no sign of intimidation or anger. She knew that she called her by the wrong name purposely, but decided to ignore it. "It seems as though you've mixed up my name. I am SUZANNAH." Sue smirked. She didn't care about what she thought of her, Suz could easily give back insults if not two times harsher than Caelani could.

"Oh, I don't want to interrupt your tea party" She said, glaring at Caelani, "if it is that important, I can just leave you to your 'business propositions'" Suz smiled. "I wouldn't want to be a burden on your poor back."

Sue held the glass in her palm and took a sip of it, looking over at Thaor. "Oh, don't worry about it. I'm sure she would just love to discuss business matters with you privately" She snickered, setting her glass on the small table in front of her. "Shall I leave, Thaor?" She asked, innocently.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:15 am

Thaor smirked as Sue retorted at Caelani, he thought he heard Cael call Sue Sacha, but wasn't sure. No, you can stay, unless you really want to go Thaor said, with a look that truly meant, You can't leave me here with her. It is after-all, your house. Thaor took a gulp of his mead, and allowed his glass to hover in midair.

If you truly wish to discuss "business" privately, we can do so later. But for now, lets all relax. Thaor said, as he took a drag of his cigarette, and preceded to blow a unicorn out of the smoke.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:39 am

Caelani mentally rebuked herself. The Malfoy genes were strong and along with the way the Death Eaters had taken over their home there came a level of disrespect for the family. She had simply seen blonde hair and sharp features and said the first name that came to mind.

She schooled herself to a blank look as Suzannah went on to vent her frustrations in the form of insinuation and insult. It didn't harm her and for a change, it wouldn't harm Suzannah; Caelani was not so free with her crucios as many of her colleagues.

Nevertheless, at the end of the girl's rant and after Thaorson's reply, Calli was still left on the spot. She caught herself about to roll her eyes and stopped, looking directly at him, instead. Did he truely believe she'd only spoken to him because she was somehow interested, romantically? He had to be twice her age or more!

"Yes, I do really want to talk business with you. That's why I asked," she replied.

"I'm sorry I got your name wrong, Suzannah," she told the Malfoy chit. "Perhaps I can take you out to Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley to make it up to you?"

Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:56 am

Wow, Suz thought this B**** is tough. Suzannah looked the female up and down, she had a good strategy to play Mickey the Dunce, but it didn't annoy her, she ignored the little gesture. She definitely felt in a worse mood, and didn't want to argue any more, so she tried her best not to comment about her behavior.

Sue looked at Thaor and read his face as a hint for her not to leave. "Oh, I suppose I'll stay and just relax a bit. I'm sure someone is bound to be in my bedroom by now, anyways." She winked at Thaor, almost as a "you're welcome". "Yes it is my house, but some people just love to walk around as if they owned it." Sue said with a roll of her eyes, not meaning Caelani this time.

"Tee Hee," Suz said sarcastically. "Sorry, Zonkos isn't as amusing as it was ten years ago." She added. She was seventeen and didn't need to take this crap. She was, after all, a legal adult now. "So what are your business plans that you were talking about, if you don't mind me asking" She asked with a bit of a sarcastic hint in her voice.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:11 am

Caelani shrugged her shoulders. Suzannah had just done herself out of a shopping spree at Calli's expense, and probably some timely advice as well, since Caelani's best friend had been in a similar situation when she was in seventh year. But she wouldn't force the girl to take what she clearly didn't want.

"Alright, I'll see you both later, no doubt."

She went to leave the room when Suzannah's voice halted her again.

"I do mind you asking," she replied. "That's why I suggested meeting about it elsewhere. I was being tactful."

She swept out of the room without looking back.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top