Little Hufflepuff Punk :)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Little Hufflepuff Punk :) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Little Hufflepuff Punk :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little Hufflepuff Punk :) Empty Little Hufflepuff Punk :)

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:40 pm

How Many Characters You Want(Self Explanatory): 1-3
What characters you want (4th years, werewolves, etc.): Everyone are accepted who have fantasy.
Level of RP (how long your RPs are, 1 line, 1 paragraph, 3 paragraphs, etc.): No one liners, please! But I'd like to RP with people who could really write something interesting so my replies would be long enough as well.
What you want to RP about: Umm... friends, little battles perhaps (WEE!), and now, le'ts go to a bit Estonian RPs. Are younger students allowed to drink whiskey or something be cause I'd like to drunk up my charrie a bit.
Then a little action...

Well, actually, all is allowed.

But so as new Miseria I'll be more like Slytherin girl for now (Ahh, i feel so good when I am like that. I've always been this evil!).
Location (Hogsmeade, Hogwarts, etc.): Everywhere! *___*

XoXo,

waiting for the brave ones! XD
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Little Hufflepuff Punk :) Empty Re: Little Hufflepuff Punk :)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:55 pm

No students are allowed to drink. While you're at school, you're a student, and when you're in Hogsmeade you're representing your school. However, what you do when you're with your parents is their responsibility.

If you're aiming to get your character in deep, deep trouble, that's another thing. I'm sure any of the staff would be delighted to sober you up and give you a detention and lecture you on the hazards of alcohol on a growing brain. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:12 pm

I don't know the rules of English role plays, but IN estonian's, I'm always one of them who get's drunk and turns something up what makes teachers and other students up and make them hate her.

But okay, then it's called "Getting in trouble" but not in that kind of that she could have a detention. Or if she'll have it, she just won't come there (I'm doing this way).
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:29 pm

I don't think you understand. You can won't be having a detention. You'll be having an intervention. Your character will most likely be confined to the Hospital Wing with no visitors allowed while her problem is being sorted out. The staff of Hogwarts takes these things very seriously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:43 pm

In the HP series, you are allowed to drink, apparate, etc. all at 17. So nobody below 17 can drink. Sorry. And people won't serve you in bars if you're obviously under 17 (if you're say 16 and can pass for it, that's another matter, but not an 11 year old).

Little Hufflepuff Punk :) Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:44 am

Ill RP with ya
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:53 pm

Jemma - I was used to be in 5th year. After those changes I've been placed to 1st.

And Scorpius, yay! Where and when? Smile
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:17 am

Where? Perhaps hogsmeade christmas trip? :/
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:49 am

Well, okay. I'll do the topic then.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum