Danny's Plot
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Danny's Plot Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Danny's Plot

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danny's Plot Empty Danny's Plot

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:39 am

Spoiler:
Daniel Adalay Thompson was born March 3, 2004 in New York City, New York around 2 in the morning. During his childhood around 7 years of age, he began to start avoiding people as he said that they didn't have the right 'characteristics' that he wanted to see. But as his life progressed, he began to accept more people into his life due to his brother, Dirk. When he turned 10, he had gotten a letter from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizadry, yet due to some economic crisis, he was unable to attend. 1 year later, he was accepted again, and this time he was able to attend the school that year. His family even moved to England so they could be close to Danny.

During his time at Hogwarts, he showed some more outgoing personalities that didn't show back in New York City. He showed great progress in abilities such as DADA and Charms. Yet as he started to progress in his years, he began to show less interest in his academics and began to slow down in his progress for school. Around his 6th year of school, he left to his family to help protect them from some gangs around the city. After he helped his family, he returned back to Hogwarts notcing that people had begun to forget him. So he started a clean slate being 18 years old.

Family:
I can't hate the person who created me!(Mom): Marie Laffender/Thompson
The one who shows all the cool moves and the one who spoils all the children(Dad): Jacob Thompson
I can't say I love you because we are the kids who hit each other the most(Sibling): Dirk Thompson

Friends:
The people who stand behind me as I journey down the path(Best Friends): Sophia Granger, Nikki Granger
Can't say you're my best of all friends, but you're close!(Close Friends):Chritabelle Whittle
The people who show the way when I'm lost(Friends): Matt Lestrange, Miseria Manson-Lupin, Jamie Prophet, Abbey Dawn
We act like we share the same blood yet in reality, we were only messing!(Like Family) : Andrian J. Potter
Don't see ya a lot but it stil counts, right?(Friends from a distance): Open

Love:
I can truely say I can't live or die without you(True love): Sophia Granger
So here we are...will it still work out?(Current): Sophia Granger
You say we knew a lot about each other, yet in the end just screwed with my head(Ex, not friends): Closed until further notice
We tried and it died. But could it work again? (Ex, friends): Sophia Granger, Alexandra Cullen
You got under my skin and it's getting to my brain!(Crush): Sophia Granger
I'm not asking just because I like the sound of it, but you like me?(Crush on Danny):Open

Enemies:
If anyone's going to harm you, it will be me tearing your throat out!(Forever hate): Dae Diggory
I hate you, we hate me, boy arn't we family?(Rivals): Open
You won't leave me alone...get outta here!(My Annoyer): Open
I couldn't kill you, but I could harm you. Which would you prefer?(Enemy): Open
I get the point when you say stop, I just stop listening when you say it(Who I Annoy): Darren Riddle,

Histories:
Sophia Granger(Best friend, True Love, Current Love, Crush): Danny and Sophia met in their first year and instantly became friends. Ad they progress through the years, Danny started to grow more and more close to Sophia up to a point where they actually kissed during his 6th year. They started to go out when he was 16 but left for a year due to certain problems at home. When he reutrned, he found out she was already dating someone. Yet he waited and now there are back together again, later finding out they had two kids, Andrew and Andrea.

Nikki Granger(Best Friend): Danny and Nikki met when Andrian started to go out with her. When they did meet, they became good friends and helped each other out with problems later on in life.

Christabelle Whittle(Close Friends): Danny and Christy met during his 7th year when he met her at Sophias birthday party. They hung out together and eventually went to the Yule Ball together just as friends.

Matt Lestrange(Friends): Matt and Danny met during his 7th year of school when he started to get more involved in the fighting with the Order of the Pheonix, as well as going rouge against the ministry. Yet their friendship has been strained a bit since he started to go out with Sophia when he considered himself her 'father figure'

Miseria Manson-Lupin(Friends): Miseria and Danny first met when he returned after a year of helping out at home. They met at the Great Lake yet never really talked that much afterwords, yet still talk whenever they can

Abbey Dawn(Friend): Abbey and Danny first met when they were introduced to each other by Christy during the Yule Ball. Afterwords, they started to talk more to each other, such as just chatting in the Forbidden Forest.

Andrian J Potter(Like Familiy): Danny and Andrian first met when they were on the train for hogwarts on their first year. They sat by each other during the ride and instantly became friends. Each year provided more and more difficulties that may have severed their friendshp, yet thanks to common sense, were able to keep their friendship.

Darren Riddle(Who I annoy): Danny and Darren first met during the train ride to Hogwarts. Danny had gotten irritated by Darrens constant bragging and boating, he swore that he would annoy that guy until his head would be put back on his head. Yet as he kept his promise, it also made things more difficult such as having to fight him and all.

(Sorry if you're history is not good. I was just trying to give an image on the relationship between the people xD. If one want a new history, just ask and I'll write a new one, or if you want to write one, then thats fine too!)

Last edited by Danny Thompson on Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:47 am; edited 16 times in total
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Danny's Plot Empty Re: Danny's Plot

Post by Darren Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:01 am

Well we could be rivals.
But that would place you on equal level as me.
Which isnt acceptable.

So I guess "Who I annoy" will do.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:02 am

okay then
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:03 am

Friends?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:07 am

sure but you and danny havent met O_o
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:18 am

They always can.....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:52 am

Okay but still it might be better to talk during the party or something. Ill add ya
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:54 am

kk

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin