Working and studying is what I do... I don't know the meaning of F-U-N! ((Nathan))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Working and studying is what I do... I don't know the meaning of F-U-N! ((Nathan)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Working and studying is what I do... I don't know the meaning of F-U-N! ((Nathan))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working and studying is what I do... I don't know the meaning of F-U-N! ((Nathan)) Empty Working and studying is what I do... I don't know the meaning of F-U-N! ((Nathan))

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:19 am

Sophia was sitting in the study room studying for an upcoming Herbology exam that was next week. Sophia kneew she would do fine but she wanted to make sure she did outstanding on it. Sophia would be studying outside but it was cold and snowing and the common was loud as always. As she read about Mandrake plant learning more about it seiing how it was on her test. As her straight long brown air fell into her eyes she pushed it outof her face and continued studying.

As she scribbled some notes on her parchment in her neat elegant writing she rubbed her eyes and continued reading on. Sophia haven't slept good lately for she been to worry about her homework and tests she was falling behind on. As she yawned she shook herself awake and remained studying for her test. Everyone told her she was doing to much and needed help, even Andrian told her that but she didn't listen to him. As she yawned again she stopped writing and laid her head on her book and few minutes later Sophia was asleep.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Working and studying is what I do... I don't know the meaning of F-U-N! ((Nathan)) Empty Re: Working and studying is what I do... I don't know the meaning of F-U-N! ((Nathan))

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:32 am

Nathan was a playful type of person especially when he was away from studying which he usually do. His friends were playing hide and seek; hiding from one of his friends because whoever was caught by the person in usually was punched ten time in the arms.

Nathaniel laughed as his friend started joking around about something. He made his way through the corridor and jogged into the study room. Staying at the door looking to see if his friend who got in was anywhere near him then slowly backing around from the door; he accidentally stumbled over a chair and hit himself on the head. "Ouch!" he grunted.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Working and studying is what I do... I don't know the meaning of F-U-N! ((Nathan)) Empty Re: Working and studying is what I do... I don't know the meaning of F-U-N! ((Nathan))

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:39 am

Sophia woke up at the noise and rubbed her eyes and yawned and straighten up to see who caused the noise. As she looked around she noticed a boy stumbled over a chair that was right beside her. "A bit clumpsy are?"Sophia asked laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Are you alright, it looked like you hit your head pretty hard."said Sophia softly. "Oh so rude of me, I'm Sophia Granger, Gryffindor seventh year and Head Girl."said Sophia sticking out her hand. "Are you new here?I haven't seen you around here."said Sophia as she looked at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:51 am

A girl? he thought; last time he walked into the study room all he could see was piles of books. Nathaniel only assumed that somebody must've left it there but instead it was a girl studying, tiedly. A bit clumpsy are we? she said as he rubbed the back of his head sorely, his lips far a part. "I'm fine," he said getting up from the ground and dusted his hand on his jeans. Ouch, he thought as the cut on his hand stung him as he touched his jeans.

He must've got it when he fell down, it was quite a clumsy but hard fall. Nathaniel remembered a few fingers cracking a bit. "Nathaniel," he intoduced himself as he grabbed her hand with his strong, powerful muscular hand and pulled himself up. He began to get the dust off his shirt and looked up at her, smiling, politely. "No. I'm not new to school, i've been here for 6 years."
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 am

Sophia nodded and got out her wand. "Here let me help you with that."said Sophia as she took his strong muscular hand that was injured and held it with her right hand as she pointed her wand at Nathaniel. "This might sting a bit just and then get hot then cold to let you know!"said Sophia softly. "Episkey!" said Sophia putting to his injured hand hoping that it would heal. As she got finished she heard him intoduced himself. "Nice to meet you Nathaniel."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. As he told her he been at Hogwarts for six years Sophia blushed embrassed. "Oh sorry, I just haven't seen you around here, seeing how I know almost like everyone here!"said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top