Preparing for the First Task ((Christy, James, Bane, and Elv))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Preparing for the First Task ((Christy, James, Bane, and Elv)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Preparing for the First Task ((Christy, James, Bane, and Elv))

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preparing for the First Task ((Christy, James, Bane, and Elv)) Empty Preparing for the First Task ((Christy, James, Bane, and Elv))

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:40 pm

Abbey was in a dark alley way, behind Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. Hardly anyone came behind it these days, not wanting to be caught in an alley by themselves due to the increase in Death Eater activity.

Abbey fished a small piece of garbage out of the overflowing dumpster behind the shop, and held it away from her nose so she couldn't smell it's stench. "Incindo!" Abbey said, pointing her wand at the fowl wrapper. It set off a small flame, then burst into smoke, hardly doing anything at all to the garbage. "Argh!" Abbey growled. She threw the trash on the ground and stomped on it with her tennis shoe for good measure. Abbey threw her arms up in the air and plopped down on the ground, grumbling. She tucked her wand back into her jeans pocket. It seemed today that she was so nervous about the first task that her magic skills were on the fritz! Abbey got back up, not wanting to give up.

Just as she was about the practice another spell, a shadow appeared in Abbey's line of vision...
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Preparing for the First Task ((Christy, James, Bane, and Elv)) Empty Re: Preparing for the First Task ((Christy, James, Bane, and Elv))

Post by James Wake Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:36 pm

James was walking past Madame Puddifoot's Tea Shop. He did not pass it by for a particular reason- he just enjoyed a good stroll in the cold fall weather. His legs were aching from all of the running he'd had to do lately. He passed by the cozy-looking little cafe, when he heard a lot yelp. James cautiously looked around, one hand on his wand. He relaxed as he remembered where he was. He nearly chuckled, but whipped out the wand as he neared the alleyway he'd heard the yelp from. He heard some grumbling, and peered down the alleyway to see Abbey Dawn. She was holding her wand out. James slipped back around the wall. Judging from her face, she was about to cast a spell.
"H-hey, you ok down there?"
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Preparing for the First Task ((Christy, James, Bane, and Elv)) Empty Re: Preparing for the First Task ((Christy, James, Bane, and Elv))

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:55 pm

Abbey looked up from her crouching position and stared into the face of James Wake. "Oh, James..it's just you." Abbey breathed a sigh of relief and pushed herself off of the ground. "Yes I'm fine. I was just practicing for the first task away from the heticness of the castle." Abbey explained. "How about you? What are you doing here?" Abbey asked, brushing the dirt off of her palms onto the front of her black hoodie.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 am

"First task?"
"Might have something to with all that champion bull-."
"Let's not be so critical- it could be very important to her."
"... too soft."
James was slightly relieved that it wasn't anything serious. "Oh, I guess being a champion for a house is a bit of a hassle. I misse the whole selection process, so I wouldn't know." James got a good look at Abbey. "Need help?"
"There he goes again! Sticking his nose into somebody else's business!"
"You've gotta be kidding me! I've been wanting to feel the texture of cheesecake all this time, and the brat wastes his time helping some h-"
"SILENCE!!"

James' brow furrowed as he silenced the voices in his mind, and quickly smiled at Abbey. "I can help train for pretty much anything."
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:09 am

Bane was merely walking through Hogsmeade when he saw Abbey and someone else in the alleyway, he turned on the spot and walked until he reached them. He didn't recognized they boy. "Hey Abbey." Bane said casualy with a smile. He then turned to the boy, "I'm Bane, by the way," He said extending his hand. Bane looked up, waiting for a reaction from the stranger.
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:18 am

"Hi Bane. I'm James." He smiled slightly, but he wasn't sure how to react to this boy, but the voices in his mind seemed to have plenty of commentary.
"Is he another enemy?"
"I hope so, I'm SO bored."
"Weren't WE going to help the girl?"
"True, she could be useful."
"Death to that Whittle bit-"
"WHAT THE FU__ DID I JUST SAY!"

James kept smiling, though it wavered, ever-so-slightly.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:27 pm

"You could help me if you wanted." Abbey said, happy that someone was here to help.

Then, Bane walked into the alley way. "Hey Bane! I've met you before! You're Willow's boyfriend, right?" Abbey asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bane Lincoln Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:46 am

"Its nice to meet you." Bane said with a smile. "Yah I'm Willows boyfriend." he said with a hint of pride. He looked around for a second, "So," he said "If you don't mind me asking, what are you guys doing here." Bane said referring to the alleyway
Bane Lincoln
Bane Lincoln

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:29 pm

"Well, I was trying to practice for the First Task. Then James came and offered to help." Abbey said. "I figure I needed somewhere secluded so no one would try to watch." Abbey personally hated being watched when she was practicing magic, unless it was in class and by a teacher; it made her feel self-concious, though she didn't have a reason why. "Would you like to practice with us?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Elv ran to hogsmead. She promised Abbey to met her there and help her practice for her first task. There she was, she saw Abbey with two boys. She recognized the Gryffindor one as, Willow's boyfriend, Bane. "Abbey!! GOSH!! What happened to you?? You are all dirty." she said and wiped away some dust from Abbey's hair. "And hi, Bane." she greeted him.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top