Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) Empty Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:55 pm

Matt had just got out of the shower when Christy texted him AGAIN! Before he could dry off it vibrated again. He needed a good ringtone one of these days. He dried off and looked at the text. It said:
GET DOWN HERE LESTRANGE!!!!!!
There was no mistaking this was Christy. He pulled on some pants a shirt and a hoody. It was beggining to get chilly. Halloween was coming soon. His second most favourite Holiday. He opened his apartment door and apparated. He had sold his lair long ago. He was gonna stick to an average life. He apparated and say Christy standing on top of a tall hill. He apparated up there. What Now!? he yelled. He had a thought that she must've had some firwhisky. he could be wrong though.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:00 pm

Christy was completely sober for the first time in the last week. She looked at him, "Don't you even speak to me in that tone of voice Matt!" she said as she glared at him, "I have an assignment for you..One you may not like but it has to be done none the less." She smirked at the thought of it. "I want you to kill your Aunt Bellatrix." she said looking at him, "I don't want any chances of her taking you away from us do we?" she asked as her smile grew wider, "Don't use your wand, I want you to use this. Make it look as if it were someone else." she said as she handed him a silver dagger.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy)) Empty Re: Another One?!?!?!?!?!?!?((Christy))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:03 pm

Matt stared at her his mouth hanging open. Your kidding! He yelled. Anything elses! I'll Do anything Else!! Shes the only family that I have that I actually care about! He took dagger and tossed it down the hill. He started walking away. He'd forgotten about the vow and got a sharp pain in his side. He looked to see what had happened

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 pm

"Matt if you don't you'll die and you know it." she replied watching as he threw the dagger down the hill. "Your will power bends to me and me alone." she said looking at him "Or did you forget that part about the vow, I say jump you say how high." She walked over to the dagger and picked it up throwing it down to his feet. "Lets just say you accomplish this and you have your first weapon of hunting from the confederacy."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:24 pm

He picked up the dagger. He didn't have a choice. Fine! I'll do it! But just because of the vow. Not for you! He said. He put the dagger in his pocket. Quickly, what happens if you die? Does the vow vanish or...? He stopped walking and called for his owl. He told him to go hunting for Aunt Bellatrix.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:28 pm

"No." she said looking at him, "You're doing it for me whether you choose to acknowledge that fact or not." she smiled at the thought. She really was going crazy. "Besides I thought you liked this new me." she said. She had figured if she couldn't have happiness in her life everyone around her would feel nothing but sadness and pain. "If I die, depending on how you'll die as well." she said looking at him, "You have to protect me if something happens while you're near me."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:34 pm

Fine!he called and he ran down the hill waiting for Nagrin to come back with news. If he knew Bella she would be keeping tabs on him since he quite the Death Eaters. He saw Nagrin in the distance and could tell he had the whereabouts of his Aunt. He had no choice it was against his will. A tear shed from his eye. He screamed before he apparated. His eyes had gone a very evil Darkred.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:43 pm

Christy laughed hearing his scream of anguish. It was pure music to her ears as she saw him leave. She would wait here for him to return with the knife bloodied.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:09 am

He apparated back! His eyes were still Darkblue. He walked up to were Christy was. He screamed. CHRISTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he yelled. He was gonna murder this women. Well he would've if it weren't for the vow! His choices were always limited nowadays. The person who invented the Unbreakable Vow should be dragged out into the street and shot!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:41 am

"There isn't any need to yell Matthew I'm right here." she said laughing at his anger. She was enjoying the show that he was giving her as sick as it sounded. "I take it the deed is done then?" she asked looking at him.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top