Setting up the defenses - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Setting up the defenses - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Setting up the defenses

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Setting up the defenses - Page 2 Empty Re: Setting up the defenses

Post by Jess Potter Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:41 am

Jess nodded and conjoured up a camping chair. "Right, well i've already been around the castle putting up defensive spells every night for awhile now, so i've got mine up, i suppose it's just a matter of waiting now," Jess said, sitting down and summoning an umbrella
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:53 am

Jaqueine walked down to were she had been told to meet Jack at her side latly she did not go any where unless he came too. She had begun to feel comfortable with him around. And with this happening she needed him close by. Her memorys had slowly trickled back and she knew he could come in handy.
"sorry we're late headmaster " she said walking up her hand held tight in Jacks. She saw others had arrived before them and nodded to each in turn acknologing there presance. She felt Jack give a light squeeze to let her know he was still there and feeling abit out of place since he was ministry and not order. Turning she smiled to him giving him a light hug before turning back to the headmaster and waiting for orders.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:05 am

Jack moved down the path with Jessica he had felt more like his old self since being given the time off to be with her. But he also felt she needed it , the comfort of having him close. He felt that in the fact she now held his hand as they walked. Something she had never done in the past. He smiled down at ehr as they walked to where sevral other teachers waitied including Dumbledoor.
"must be bad" he thought to himself as he looked around. he gave ehr hand a light squeeze just to let her know he was still close. but could not help but smile as she gave him a hug another thing she had started to do but it was somthing he did not mind as he loved the closeness it brought her to him. "Evening everyone" he said his voice soft.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Topher arrived at the destination in which he was told to go. For an Order mission. He may have been a bit late, for there were already quite a few members there. "Hey all, sorry that I am late, just had some...issues..." he said drifting off. "But I am here now, full mind ready to work!" he said with great ambition
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:13 am

"No one's late," Jess said warmly, walking forward and adressing his order members. "Ok, so our job tonight is to secure the castle, especially the boundary of the Forbidden Forest, as it's the castle's weakest point. Unless there is an urgent need to, no order members are permitted to enter the castle, the only exceptions being if a DE is found, or something goes seriously wrong, this is something i am 100% sure of. So, i thank you all for turning up, i'm not sure what's happening leader wise, but as i said, the basic job is to monitor the perimeter, and to put up protective spells." Jess said before turning to Shackelbolt. "So, headmaster. What's happening, am i taking the order, or are you taking it, or are we just merging them together and controlling both?" Jess asked, deciding the needed to sort a proper plan out
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:57 pm

jessica stood listening as a clap of thunder echod around her she huddled into Jack , she had hated the storms since that day she had returned somthing in the fury battled memorys that lay deep in the receses of her mind. her arms slipping around Jack as she held him tight against the elaments that now seemed to turn against them.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:01 pm

Jack held on to her as he listened to the others in the group , his arm finding its was around Jessica as he felt her move to cling to him he glanced down and smiled reasuringly at her as he felt her jump at the boom. he did not speack instead taking in all that was said and agreeing with shankelbolt.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:41 pm

Francesca pulled her jacket tighter around her as she approached the group. She hoped she wasn't very late. Francesca had only just recieved news of the order mission ten minutes ago so she hadn't had much time to get ready. She smiled at the group and greeted the members.
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:38 am

An oilskin was pretty much the required uniform of anyone who claimed to be a gamekeeper, so Coraline strode up the hill with water reflecting off the hood of her coat and being deflected at awkward angles onto the scenery around her. Just because she owned an oilskin didn't mean she was about to get drenched for the look of the thing.

"What's the deal?" she asked as she arrived at the top of the hill.

Coraline knew the deal. They supposedly needed to reinforce the defences around the school. This made Coraline wary. Shacklebolt ought to have sufficient defences erected already, and if he didn't, the children oughtn't be attending the school.

Having studied at Hogwarts while it was under the guiding hand of Minerva McGonagall, Coraline was more than a little wary of this new headmaster, who had almost certainly spent too much time in the alchemy lab.

Fortunately the young Potter lad was speaking, so Corrie didn't have to think about the insane man any longer than necessary.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top