Setting up the defenses
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Setting up the defenses Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Setting up the defenses

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Setting up the defenses Empty Setting up the defenses

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:23 pm

Shacklebolt stood on a hill overlooking the Hogwarts Gate. Beyond that he could see the town of Hogsmeade, empty with all the shops closed for the night. On his right, there was the forbidden forest, looking silent and just.. forbidden. On his right, the lake, looking errie. He may of heard noises coming from the forest, howls, he may have seen the full moon, but they he couldn't due to the thunderstorm. He had cast a charm over himself to keep himself dry. Shacklebolt loved storms and rain, the sound, the feeling, was brilliant. Now this was probably not the best day to put the enchantments up to defend hogwarts, but WIlson said as soon as possible, and how should Shacklebolt have known that there would be such a storm?

-------------------------------------------------------------

(((((((((((((((((((((((OOC!!!!NOT IC!!!! OUT OF CHARACTER>>>>>>>>(((((((((((((((((((((( That is a pretty cool image, dont you think? hmm?)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) <<<<<<< OOC!!!!NOT IC!!!! OUT OF CHARACTER))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Setting up the defenses Empty Re: Setting up the defenses

Post by James William Wilson Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:37 pm

''Kingsley, my friend. You are quick as usual. A bloody fine night for this job, but it will guard us better.'', he commented. He was alone and in his raincoat. He never liked rain.
''McCoy will be here in a moment'', he added.

(The image is brilliant)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by William Winston McCoy Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:40 pm

''Evening lads'', said McCoy with a loud voice. Unlike Wilson, who had a raincoat, he brought an umbrella with him. His face showed a satisfied smile regardless of the weather. ''James informed me, Kingsley, and I came as soon as I could. A brilliant idea from you two.'', he added.
William Winston McCoy
William Winston McCoy

Number of posts : 226
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:49 pm

"Greetings McCoy and Wilson, I trust you are well?" he asked. "Well McCoy, I only ever think of good ideas, because if I do not have a good idea, I do not say it out loud. Only when I am sure that it is good do I speak of it," he explained. "I agree Wilson, not only do I love the storm, the fury of nature, but I believe that the storm will prevent any unneeded interuptions. Now where are my other teachers?" Adeagbo was on temporary leave, but Jemma, Jess Potter and Jess Darkangel were expected to come.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:16 am

''That I can't answer you... but we have time... why worry then. If anyone attacks now, I am sure the three of us will suffice. The DE's never send their best for these missions.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:28 am

Along the path to hogsmeade came Jess, trudging through the rain wearing his traveller's cloak, and letting the rain drench through to him. "Perfect," he thought to himself, rain was particularly good at illuminating the colourful spells which would no doubtedly be going off sooner or later. He reached the peak of the hill and saw three other figures nearby, with a grimace he strode up to them and walked straight up to Wilson's face. "I have sources, and my sources tell me you lied," Jess said with a frown. "Headmaster, i believe that this man told you that the Order wanted to intervene, and that he was strongly opposed to it. However, it was I who convinced the order to let us talk to you beforehand, while that man there incited the others into an argument, and tried convincing them to come with or without your permission," Jess said, pointing at him. "Just thought i'd clear that up before we started," Jess said, returning to his usual happy self. "Now, what is happening? I haven't heard the full details of the plan yet," Jess told them, looking to see what was happening
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:59 am

''You know, coming there and offering our resources is intervening, whatever you may call it. Our members are needed somewhere else, Jess. You of course, supported my idea, because you are the leader. What can I as Co-leader to about it? I am not taking credit for myself, do not think me so low, Jess, I only wish to secure this facility. Whatever happened there, people wanted to put people into Hogwarts, both you and me were against it.

And no, Jess, I have not started that bloody argument. I do not talk to people who do not trust me and try to be smart in front of me. I have just called her Miss Draig, like I call all people, both males and females and she, as a bloody stuck up feminist considered that a sign of male dominance. That is not my fault and to not try to twist things.

I do not want another fight here nor am I willing to fight against you. If we need, we will clear things out on our next meeting. Now, we need to strengthen the defenses of the castle with all the possible spells we know. As I have said, both you and I, were against an intervention in any form. I hope you are satisfied now''
, Wilson said.

(What possible source could you have in Kinsley's Office? Kingsley, lad, have you been spying on me? XD If not, then we seriously have to double-check your office XD

EDIT:

Thirdly, with the Hogwarts situation we have no Jurisdiction over that issue. Jemma and I will visit Shackelbolt and reccomment that he uses our resources, but he will not be in any way obliged to accept our help. - This shows that you supported my idea of not intervening, but also suggested such an idea :-D)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:57 pm

A siluette of Gabrielle appeared coming from the castle.She was wearing her silver raincoat and approached slowly starting to distinguish 4 male siluettes from the distance wondering how does she always finish stuck up with no girl around. "Good evening Headmaster,Professors.." she said in a curteous mode as usual wondering what are they doing here in the middle of the night while the rain is falling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:08 am

((Jemma was there was she not? She 'reported (*Cough* i read it *Cough*) what happened to me : P))
"Stuck up hen ring any bells?" Jess said with a grin, he had thought that that particular insult was rather humorous, "And you know that your visiting him was intervention in itself if you want to get technical," he added with a chuckle, he did enjoy a good argument. "But i shall back off, point taken." He said, smiling and pulling his wand out. "Hello Gabrielle, how has life been treating you?" Jess asked as a clap of thunder echoed throughout the school. "Also," he began, turning to face Kingsley and james, "How do we know there will be an attack tonight?" Jess asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:40 pm

''Who said there will be an attack, Jess? I do not remember Kingsley mentioning any of it, nor myself. And no, I was not intervening... I was telling him that the Order is not going to intervene.'', he added with a smile. ''Miss Delacour, good evening. And Jess... we are here to organize a defense... nothing else. We do not know if an attack is going to be organized tonight, but it they try to, we are ready.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum