Marco's Domicile... (invitation only) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Marco's Domicile... (invitation only) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Marco's Domicile... (invitation only)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marco's Domicile... (invitation only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Marco's Domicile... (invitation only)

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:33 am

Marco looked at the youngling vampire; he wasn't terribly old, not much more than a fledge... why he was alone he could only fathom. Wasn't there a rule about sires rearing their fledges?

He dismissed him for the moment when his mother spoke. "No of course you wouldn't; you raised me to be your son through and through..." his voice was flat, his mother was the one who had instilled the hatred of Vampire and Werewolf kind in him from birth. "However, this does not change the fact that you have become what we despised so deeply."

He watched as she moved closer, cautiously taking a tentative step closer to him. It actually brought a pang in his heart to see her so. "Why didn't you come home before now though? Did Father know?"

He almost wished he hadn't voiced his concerns, but there they were out in the open.

((You may reply as you like, it is interesting that you portray my Mother...and I will not usurp your role with her as your NPC for the moment =D ))
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Marco's Domicile... (invitation only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Marco's Domicile... (invitation only)

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:53 am

BiC: "I couldn't, I was trapped...Varod saved me..." Kiernan told Marco, still crying. "And I am forever grateful to him for that... Your father thought I had died, but I was kidnapped...for reasons by the vampire... You should be able to figure out the reason," she said blushing. "But I never got pregnant..."
Varod looked upon this sadly. He had found her in an apartement building, where there had been reports of screamings. Thinking he would check it out, knowing it was probably just a couple of lovers, he saw the vampire walking towards her and jumped in, stabbing it with a silver sword.
"Yeah," Varod told Marco. "As sentimental as this makes me, just give me my answers and I'll be on my way."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:15 am

Marco looked at her... incubus... attempting to use his mother, a High Priestess as a breeder... The glass front of the bar cabinet shattered into a million shards of shrapnel hurtling through the agitated air. The air around Marco had become liquid heat from the ferocity of his anger and the shards around him melted into pools of liquid ooze cooling where they hit the stone floor.

His turquoise eyes were liquid gold now and flickering with inner light like burning fire was behind them. He shot a look at the youngling; "Answers... I will give you answers, he pulled the silver dagger he had procured from the other vampire that day, that Ne'Os pompous guy. He looked at his mother and whispered, "I love you." As he buried the blade to the hilt just to the left of her solar plexus. The rush of thick ocre was not unexpected and her eyes were bright. She made no move to even dodge the blow and he could not fathom the expression on her face. Was she thankful for what he had done? Did she hate him?

He pulled the blade from where it had lodged against her spine and her form crumbled to her knees as a fresh current flowed from her body. He stepped past her and held the blade handle out showing it to the fledge, "My duties in the Confederacy are as third in command, I am Sergeant, Marco Dubhbraon; I have reign over training my subordinates and security. If you think you can defeat me then I will tell you more. What you need most to know is that we are not weak; and we will not rest until the earth is scoured of all the filth that walks it. Half-breeds aside, I cannot stand vampires and werebeings. More than I love my Mother, I cannot stand that she had become what she hated; despised so much. I did her a favor, some moment she will know this, for I believe I have released her soul to where it belongs. Someday, if she is reincarnated she will have some memory of this act and will thank me. As for what I owe you. Christy is dear to me, second only to Godric; and I need not protect him. I am Christy's personal guard by choice, I give you my permission to see her, woo her if you can and be in her life. I will give you no discourse or struggle. But know this as surely as I hold this vampire's dagger, If I have to I will kill you.

Secrets... I have told you many just now. What you do with them is up to you, sir"

Marco didn't bother to try to clean up his mess; instead he took his place in the thronelike chair situated at the head of the room before the fireplace. He'd never wanted to assume his place as head of the family; but today he was Master Dubhbraon High Priest of the Druidic order, and Lord of Castle Kelly. He challenged the boy to ask anything further of him with his eyes as he wiped his mother's blood onto the leg of his trousers before slipping the blade back into the sheath above his boot.

Last edited by Marco Dubhbraon on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:36 am

Varod didn't move as Marco stabbed his mother.
"I understand, you don't have to explain what you just did at all," he told him solemnly. "And I thank you for that thing with Christy...But I have already tried, she doesn't want to be with me and I am not angry because I understand why. For what you have done on this day, I will attempt to keep you alive when all this is over, whoever wins. If I may ask this one last favor of you, will you attempt to talk to Christy? Make her understand that I'm not mad at her and never will be, but that she'll always be able to come back to me?"
Standing up, he walked over and put a hand on Marco's shoulder.
"And, by the way, if you don't mind, who is top in command?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:58 am

Marco lookad at the boy, his face broke into a grin. "We could almost be friends; I will be civil when next we meet, as is inevitable. I can convey your wishes to Christy; and I can tell her what you have done for me this day. She is not heartless, just lost to her own emotions. But there is always hope..." his eyes grew hooded as he thought of hsi own relationship with Godric...he would have never thought the boy would understand love, yet they shared a deep closeness nlike anything he'd ever felt before; it was love for certain between them. So for Christy there was hope too, though she'd been hurt deeply by Nick's disappearance and defection. Where he had gone Marco could not say, and it was why he was not at liberty to reveal who was in lead over the COL..he didn't know!

He looked at his guest and offered a true smile, "I cannot answer your question, not because I will not, but because I am unable. I only know my rank is third becasue I was informed of this. I can guess, but what is speculation but a chance for failure?"

He was not angry at the boy for asking... but he couldn't answer. He could only hope he'd understand.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:12 am

"Good point...But if you were informed, that would be someone who knew who the top was or who was in second, mind givin me that person's name?" Varod asked him, stepping into the shadows. "I need to get this done with quick, I got stuff to do, you know, like tell my people what's goin down? I won't give them your name, of course. We're as close as friends as people on opposite sides can get."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:58 am

Marco grinned politely, "I have revealed as much as I am able. Do you not think such an organization would employ fidelius charms to keep one person from knowing too much? Indeed, I do hope by your people, you mean dear Ne'Os. Though how you will get a message to him when he is in Azkaban I cannot fathom..." his eyes grew distant as he traced the curved silver handle of the blade again. Yes he was certainly looking forward to returning the dagger to its rightful owner.

Perhaps sooner than he expected at that! He looked off and let his mind wander he had no real plan, and the information concerning his Mum had thrown him for a loop, but he had taken care of that diversion. He had done what he felt she would have desired from him. It was the least he could do as her son. He yawned in boredom and thought if there would be any provisions in the castle, or if he would have to chance sneaking back into Hogwarts tonight. It would be a lot easier to slip in in the morning under watchful and deceptive daylight...
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:05 am

Varod reached for the knife.
"For one thing, I doubt he'll be there long, and for another, I'll go to the next in command. I'll take that to our headquarters. If that's all you can tell me, thanks. And if you see someone following you sometime, don't be surprised."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:11 am

Marco's hand closed over the handle of the blade. "I think I'll return it personally, in the same manner I received it I believe," he added grinning.

He dismissed the boy, smirking about being followed. Let them follow him, especially considering where he technically lived at the moment... a dark and sinister chuckle sounded to follow the boy out. Pity he hadn't even said his name this night, but he knew it. He would pass the information on to Christy, along with everything he'd revealed. He had nothing to hide from her, and he was only accelerating an inevitable occurance, in his mind.

((That marks topic closed for me then! Thank you Varod, I am interested to see where this interaction takes us. You do realize you made a verbal contract with me not to attack when next we face on the battlefield... Oh for the love of ancient magick... lolz this temporary alliance will be fun for both of us I am certain.))
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:19 am

NEW DAY

Instead of Christabelle going home she went to Marco's house. She knew he'd have been there getting some rest before returning back to her house. He was such a life saver keeping the family together. She wouldn't tell him what happened and she would block it all from Godric too. She knocked on the door and awaited his answer. She was extremely beaten and had her body covered in vampire bites. She felt so disgusted she was even crying.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top