Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN]

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:49 am

She smiled at me. She finally smiled again. Nicky suddenly felt that the world seems to explode. Dear Merlin!! It really is good to see her smile again. "Um... Oh... Well... Just promise me one thing, Elv." he said seriously. He saw Elv nodded, asked him to continue. "Promise me that after i told you this thing, we could still be friend. Promise?" he asked. He will tell her everything in his life.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN] - Page 2 Empty Re: Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN]

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:01 pm

Elv looked at Nicky, confused. "Well, yeah... That's why I ask you this question, you know? Because i want our friendship back." she said. "I promise, okay. now tell me."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:46 pm

Chloe had just finished her homework at the Ravenclaw common room and decided to take a walk outside. She knew she should not do that but she needed some refreshing. She liked to see the stars in the sky when she was down or upset, so she walked her feet to the astronomy tower. Suddenly she heard some noises. She peeked inside and found there were two people standing facing one another. She recognized their voice, it was Nicky and Elv. She listened to what they were saying and gasped when Elv asked Nicky what was the reason he hide himself from her. "Is this the time?", she wondered. "Go, Nicky! You can do it", she whispered.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Nicky sighed. He took a deep breath before started. "Okay... Here is the first one. You should know this, Elv. The fact that i am a vampire." he began his story. Nicky couldn't look at her face. He was too scary to even look at her. "My father is from an ancient vampire family in Transylvania. And my mother was a witch. Some witches and wizard came to Transylvania to vanguished all vampires there. And accidentally, the killed my mother." he said. Nicky stopped his story and nervously waiting for Elv reaction toward his story.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:03 pm

Elv looked at Nicky. The fact that Nicky's a vampire shock her. "Are you serious?? A vampire??" she asked. Unbelievable!! She read all books about vampire and she likes it. And now a cute and kind vampire stood there in front of her. What a wonderful world!! "Well... I always wanted to meet a vampire. A good one, of course." she said calmly with a shock face. "Does that fact related to why you're hiding from me?"
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:16 am

Chloe's mouth opened wide. She knew that Nicky had a crush on Elv, but she did not know that Nicky--one of her best friends--was a vampire. She vividly saw Elv's expression, who seemed shocked, but okay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:48 pm

Nicky looked deeply into Elv's eyes. He thought that Elv would be scary. But, he didn't see that on her eyes. It's just her sparkling eyes, the same eyes. Nicky smiled. "Well... A bit, maybe..." he said, more relax now after he realized that Elv was okay with his explanation. "Let me continue my story." he added. Elv nodded to him.

"When i was 5, a group of witch and wizard came to Transylvania and started the vampire hunter there. One of them saw my telekinetic power. They wanted to catch me, but they got my mother instead. They killed her."
he told her his deepest secret.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top