Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN] Empty Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN]

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:54 pm

Nicky stood there in the Astronomy tower, thinking about his beloved, Elv. He was thinking about how to start all over again with Elv. Couple days ago, Elv caught him stared at her and then hid. He hurt her. She wasn't angry though, she was smiling as always. But he knew, he hurt her. After that accident, he didn't saw her anywhere. It's like now Elv hiding from him when he wanted to explain all to her. again he looked up in the sky. The sky tonight is clear. He saw Elv's face on the sky. It's like the sky knew his feeling tonight.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN] Empty Re: Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN]

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:55 pm

Elv couldn't sleep. This was the first time she noticed that someone didn't want to see her that he hid away from her. "Oh great!! What happened with year of friendship?" she mumbled and walked to the astronomy tower where she could saw stars and moon clearly. She wasn't mad at all. She feels disappointed, and curious. What made him hide from her? She kept ask herself that question. She opened the door and saw there was someone there.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN] Empty Re: Your face painted on the sky [Elv, OPEN]

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Nicky suddenly heard voices outside the door. "Hey! Who's there?? You're not allow to be here at this time. Ten points from..." he said and walked to the door to make sure which houses student he/she was. Nicky quickly opened the door and he saw someone who he wasn't expected to be there, was there standing with, not with her usual face which full of smile. This one kinda angry or so...
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:40 pm

"Yeah... Try to take some points from me, Nicky?" Elv asked him with not-so-friendly-tone. Elv surprised to saw Nicky there. He is the last person in the world she would meet right now. Dear Merlin!! Why she had to met him right now?? She couldn't smile at the moment and didn't want to try. She was disappointed with Nicky's behavior lately.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:17 pm

"Elv... Erm... I'm sorry... I didn't know it was you, anyway..." he said, tried to explain everything to her. "No points taken from you..." he added. Geez... Why he should met her?? Every single time he tried to forget her, there she was. If that were the case, how could he forget her?? "What are you doing here anyway, Elv?" he asked. Tried to be cool as always.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:35 am

"Oh... Great." she mumbled. ELv walked closer to him. "You don't think that i followed you, right?? Or even spying on you?" she said in sarcastic tone. Elv walked away from him. "Oh... Wonderful sky." she said watching the sky. What's wrong with her?? Elv cannot even smiled. The smile that always appears on her face.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Yeah... beautiful... I even could see your face there. Nicky smiled. "No, of course not... I won't dare." he said. "Look, Elv, I'm so sorry about what happened. I didn't meant to do that." he said started his explanation. He sighed. "Alright... That was my mistake. And i'm really sorry about that." he said. Waiting for Elv reaction. But she kept silence, not even a single smile for him.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:02 am

"Uhuh..." Elv replied a bit irritated and a bit angry. She turned her face to Nicky. "One simple question, Nicky. Only one..." she said. Elv felt weird about what happened between them. "Why did you keep hiding from me? Do you hate me?" She sdded her question. A very best friend turned into enemy? No, she wouldn't allow that thing to happen.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Nicky's smile suddenly disappeared from his face. This is the question he feared the most. He didn't know how to answer. "Erm... That... Uh... I don't know how to answer, Elv." he said nervous. "The important thing is i'm not angry or hate you. " he said. I like you, actually. He tried to gave her his best smile.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Elv looked at Nicky in the eyes. "uh-uh... Great explanation, Nicky." she said sarcastically. Elv walked closer to him. Elv noticed that Nicky's gesture showed her that he was nervous. But what for?? All she asked was a very simple question about how their friendship could become this way. "Okay, try me. Tell me everything, Nicky." she said with a calm smile. This is the first time after long week she finally managed to smiled to him.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top