The Ice Cream Parlor ((OPEN)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Ice Cream Parlor ((OPEN)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Ice Cream Parlor ((OPEN))

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Ice Cream Parlor ((OPEN)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Ice Cream Parlor ((OPEN))

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:26 pm

"Thanks!" Abbey said. She grabbed Willow's money off the counter top and threw it into the cash register. Abbey walked back over to where the other woman's order was sitting and added two spoonfuls of chocolate sauce on top. She put a spoon into it and handed it to the lady. "That will be 6 sickles!" Abbey said happiply to her.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:33 am

"Here you go", Elle handed the money to the girl who served her. She took a spoonful of ice cream and enjoyed it so much. "Thanks for this super delicious ice cream", she said to the girl, smiling. Then she turned her head toward Prudence, "Yeah, I applied as a healer at St. Mungo, oh and I also sing at Leaky Cauldron now", she told her. "You know I was fond of singing since we were in Hogwarts right?", she laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Elv laughed to Willow. "Yeah... We're barely met each other lately, huh?" she said and winked to Abbey. "Lucky we could work together here, right, Abbs?" she said and smiled. Elv put the money she got from the lady into the cash machine.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:07 am

"No problem!" Abbey said to the woman. She threw her change into the cash register and turned to Elv. "I know, isn't it great Elv? We actually get to see each other outside of classes!" Abbey said, giggling.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:42 pm

ELv laughed. "Yeah!! It's great to work together. And we could spent more time together outside the castle." she said cheerfully. "Any plan for Christmas??" she asked. She always wait for Christmas when her family gather together and have some party.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:20 pm

Prue laughed. Together they found seats near in the terrace. "Healer?? Great job!!" she said cheering her. "And a singer too?? Wooow... Your dreams do come true, anyway." she giggled. Prue remembered how Elle love to sing and her voice's good, very good. "Anyway, i now work as an auror for the ministry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:45 pm

"So you're now an auror? that's amazing!", Elle complimented Prue. "Actually it didn't really surprise me. You were so talented in that area", she smiled to her. Elle was so proud of her friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:11 pm

"So you're now an auror? that's amazing!", Elle complimented Prue. "Actually it didn't really surprise me. You were so talented in that area", she smiled to her. Elle was so proud of her friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Prue laughed. "Oh, yes. But i surely have to keep my skin clean from those scary scars." she said and laughed. "Thanks, Elle. You've been such a supported friend, back then." she said. She remembered how Elle support her in every lesson, except for DADA and Charm and Transfiguration. Prue only good in action, not brain. She's not brainless of course... But still, Elle better than her in every way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:28 am

Abbey shrugged. "I'm not really sure. I think I'm going back to my adopted parents house, but I haven't heard anything." Abbey said, wiping off the counter with a old red rag. "How about you? Are you staying at Hogwarts, or are you visiting your family?" Abbey asked Elv.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top