Hmm... which ice cream do i want?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hmm... which ice cream do i want? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hmm... which ice cream do i want?

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hmm... which ice cream do i want? Empty Hmm... which ice cream do i want?

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:26 am

The sun shined brightly down at the middle of the diagon alley -- it was a freakishly hot day. And with the alley being crowded and packed with people just didn't really help cool or get out of the firey sun.

Nathaniel walked into the ice cream palour, sighing as he felt the breeze of the air conditioner blew onto his skin. To his dismay he saw that there was a line in the ice cream parlour near the counter; "Oh great!" he thought, sacastically as he walked at the end of the line crossing his arm as he looked at the menu for what kind of ice cream he wanted.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Number of posts : 186

Back to top Go down

Hmm... which ice cream do i want? Empty Re: Hmm... which ice cream do i want?

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:36 am

Nikki decided to go out today just because she felt like it. Just because she had nothing else to do. Well, it was Andrian's turn to babysit Jake today. They have almost come to an agreement. They're choosing between one day each with him or a week each. Nikki reckons a day each is better.
Nikki was wearing sunnies with a black and white polka dot dress along with red converse shoes. She also had this big colorful bag she held. Her hair was out and just naturally straight today. She was also wearing a white watch and some bands on her wrists.
She entered the ice cream parlour and sighed. There was a line, naturally because it was a hot day. She walked into the line and read the menu and looking at the guy infront of her. He looked freakishly familiar. Could it be Jacob Blaque? Nah, he left, didn't he? But it couldn't hurt to ask...
Hey Jacob Nikki smiled and tapped on the guy's shoulder infront of her.

My Outfit
Spoiler:
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:42 am

Nathan looked through the glass, armed crossed trying to pick out an ice cream. So far he liked the minty, green one mostly. All of a sudden he jumped and turned around as somebody tapped him on the shoulder and called him Jacob. "Hello," he said, confusingly. "Erm. You've must of mistaken me for somebody else," she must've mistaken him for somebody else; the last time he check he was definetally was not 'Jacob' he was Nathaniel.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:35 am

Oh, I'm terribly sorry. Nikki muttered, with a blush. You just look awfully familiar, but forget that, sorry. Nikki said, basically repeating what she said first but with a bit more elaboration. Nikki smiled and looked through the glass also. She was thinking about either rainbow or strawberry. Or perhaps both? I'm Nikki Granger, by the way. Nikki introduced herself, thinking that maybe he won't be interested but maybe it couldn't hurt to make another friend. She put her hand out, waiting for him to shake along with a big friendly smile pasted on her face.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:44 am

"No problem," smiled Nathan his arm still crossed as he waited in the line to get his ice cream. How embarrasing would that be mistaking somebody for somebody else. He could understand how she would feel. Silence broke between them for a few moment.

Nathaniel turned his head around to the same girl who mistaken his name for Jacob. His expression so no sign of interest or disgust. "Hello. I'm Nathaniel," he smirked and shaked her hand with his strong, masculine hand.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:50 am

Pleasure to meet you, Nathaniel. Nikki grinned. Do you mind if I called you Nathan? Nikki asked, wondering. I mean, if you don't want me to I get it, I can just call you Nathaniel. Nikki said, blubbering. Wow, you're um, if you don't mind me saying it, but you're quite mascular. Nikki blushed, staring at his big muscles & hand. She wasn't hurt by the strong grip they had, not at all, it only made her stronger or so people say. Pain only makes you stronger, is the quote that is common.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:54 am

"Sure!" said Nathan nodding and turned around as he took his first step closer to the counter. Finally, he thought. It felt like it was going to take forever, this was finally about to start. "Nathan is fine. Most people call me by that name," he closed his eyes and opened it, shrugging his shoulders. He smirked as she said he was quite mascular. "Yeah, i work out a lot."
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:05 am

Alright, Nathaniel it is. Nikki grinned, with a small chuckle. That's what I'll call you. Nikki said. So I can tell you work out, kind of obvious, isn't it? Nikki asking a rheotorical question. Oh yum, ice cream. Nikki said, clapping. What are you going to order? Nikki asked, curiously.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathan Bridgeton Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:10 am

Why had she randomly asked if she could call him 'Nathan' when she preffered to use to term 'Nathaniel'. Nathaniel looked at her, confused but didn't say anything about it. He kept quite until she asked him what he was going to order, quickly he looked back at her and looked at her with both eyebrows raised in the air. "Minty ice cream," he answered.
Nathan Bridgeton
Nathan Bridgeton

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:05 am

Nice choice. Nikki said. I'm going to have a double scoop ice cream. One with strawberry and one with rainbow. Nikki said with a smile. I was thinking you'd choose vanilla, so that you didn't lose your mascularity. Nikki giggled.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top