the three broomsticks
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the three broomsticks Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the three broomsticks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the three broomsticks Empty the three broomsticks

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:39 am

Patroclus went to the Three Broomsticks Inn this is an inn and pub in the all wizarding village of Hogsmeade. He enered in and found out it was often warm, crowded, and a bit smoky, but clean and welcoming. He glanced and looked around and saw a mirror behind the bar which reflected the cosy atmosphere, and drinks such as Butterbeer and Firewhiskey are served in glasses and in pewter tankards. The Three Broomsticks is owned and operated by Madam Rosmerta. Patroclus Black ordered a Butterbeer
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

the three broomsticks Empty Re: the three broomsticks

Post by Guest Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:08 am

Patroclus applied for a job as a manager here. He was waiting for a confirmation if he will be a manager here. So he ordered again a butterbeer and say " this drink is so tastier than i thought"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:36 pm

Khaat took a break from her shopping and went into the Three Broomsticks. She was cold, and she wanted to warm up. She ordered a butterbeer from the barkeeper and found a table near the large stone fireplace with the roaring fire. She sat her packages beside her on the floor, and took off her suede jacket and laid it aside. she sat at the table as the barkeeper brought her the hot butterbeer, along with a pate of crackers, fruit and cheese and offered her the snack for a small additional fee. Seeing as she had skipped lunch, she agreed to the additional sale. She paid the barkeeper and rubbed her achingly cold fingers and then wrapped them around her butterbeer.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Rosinni Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:45 pm

Francesca walked into the three broomsticks and sighed in relief. The inside of the pub was much warmer than it was outside. She had just been shopping- not Christmas shopping exactly, just buying some books she had been waiting for. She was carrying a bag with them in it. Looking around, she noticed that all the tables were occupied. Francesca walked up to the table nearest to the fire and and said to the woman sitting at it. 'Do you mind me joining you?'
Piper Rosinni
Piper Rosinni

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:02 pm

"No. Not at all, Please join me. I tried to pick the warmest table. It's really nippy out there," Khaat said, inviting her to the table. "I'm Khaat. Kkaat Lupin. I'm a new substitute teacher at Hogwarts. I..uh...just bought a house here, and I have some shopping to do, not only for ny new house, but also for Christmas. Looks like you got a chill too. Try the hot butterbeer. It's really nice."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top