After Tragedy in Dublin.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After Tragedy in Dublin. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After Tragedy in Dublin.

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Tragedy in Dublin. Empty After Tragedy in Dublin.

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:39 am

Ne'Os had been brought here by Samantha to his luck Matt had not managed to kill him yet. He lay in a bed the healers tended to his wounds.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

After Tragedy in Dublin. Empty Re: After Tragedy in Dublin.

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:44 am

Samantha had just seen her husband laying in the middle of an alley almost dead. She was in shock and she was tired and crying. She was laying her head on the side of his bed while the doctors tended to his wounds. She was sitting in a chair, praying and praying that he would be ok.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:48 am

Ne'Os opened his eyes slightly he couldn't remember anything yet "Samantha? what happened?" he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:56 am

Samantha heard his voice. She lifted her head so suddenly that she could have knocked herself out of the chair. She stood up and gave him a hug. "I don't know what happened to you. We were at the dinner and you were talking to me, then you stopped and walked out of the restaurant. Then I went to find you and found you in an alley almost dead. What happened? You scared me half to death." She asked him, now with so many questions on her mind.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:01 am

Ne'Os sighed "i should of told you a long time ago when we found the vampire that blooded me...when he went to far drinking me he had to give me his blood...but he also gave me some of his soul...it gave me multiple personality disorder and to add onto it.my horrocrux was his horrocrux its a tradition to use our makers horrocruxes if they have one. so i assume his soul is trying to move into my body.. its been winning i think" he said to her tiredly the fight with Matt and Artemis tired him greatly.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:06 am

She sat back down in the chair trying to take it all in. Obviously he had left out something that was very important. "How can this be, love? I don't understand. Why is it happening only now?" She asked him not wanting to make him think that she was mad at him or anything.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:10 am

"its been happening more and more over the past few years i was hopeing it would leave and it did....im sorry sam when i was dating you it had ceased....now its started again...and has gotten worse" he said sadly thinking about it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:31 am

Samantha looked up at Ne'os with fear in her eyes. "There has to be something that we can do. One of those vampire books of yours has to have something in it about it. I am not going to sit around and let this happen to you. I hope that you don't think that I'm going to let your little demon side be around the kids. I love you please." Samantha said to him with tears streaming down her face now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:36 am

"it apears around you i am normal" he said "i think my maker liked you before he was killed...and there is nothing i can do it was my mistake"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:47 am

"Oh Ne'os, I'm sorry to have to tell you this but you have been acting kind of out of sorts for a while now. Around the house you would get home late and then sometimes not come home at all. You have really been worrying me. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want this to happen. But it seems that I'm just going to have to deal with it. Just don't expect me to be happy when you change." She said to him hoping that she did not hurt his feelings. Suddenly she could see a bit of red in his eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top