Crazed Twilight fans 'slice open necks'
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crazed Twilight fans 'slice open necks' Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crazed Twilight fans 'slice open necks' Empty Crazed Twilight fans 'slice open necks'

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:21 am

Crazed Twilight fans 'slice open necks' 1511_pattinson_lg_a

Twilight star Robert Pattinson says he worries about being
infected with HIV when adoring fans approach him with open wounds and ask him to
suck their blood.

Pattinson, who plays vampire Edward Cullen in the series, has
revealed he genuinely fears for his life when fans mob him in the street.

The 23-year-old actor laid out his concerns to promote a new
biography ahead of the next Twilight film, New Moon, which
premieres this week.

"People ask me to bite them and want to touch my hair," Pattinson
told the News Of The World.

"I just don't want someone to have a needle and give me HIV and I
don't want to get shot or stabbed."

Pattinson recalled one time where a group of girls approached him
bleeding from scratches they had just opened up on their necks.

"They were like, 'We did this for you' … I didn't know what to say
— 'Thank you, guys?'"

Pattinson said he feels vulnerable at big film events such as
premieres, where he could be the target of an overly obsessive fan or even a
terror attack.

He admits struggling to come to terms with fame since the release
of the first movie, which grossed more than $350m worldwide.

He has difficulty coping with so many people trying to "ambush"
him in public and at home.

He said he has come to accept the attention, but would be prepared
to give away acting away for his first passion — music — if the fans ever became
too much.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Crazed Twilight fans 'slice open necks' Empty Re: Crazed Twilight fans 'slice open necks'

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:55 am

Pattinson recalled one time where a group of girls approached him
bleeding from scratches they had just opened up on their necks.

"They were like, 'We did this for you' … I didn't know what to say
— 'Thank you, guys?'"

Wow... freaks..
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Crazed Twilight fans 'slice open necks' Empty Re: Crazed Twilight fans 'slice open necks'

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:32 am

I know it stupid, come on ladies it just a movie lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:47 pm

I KNOW. It's sooo annoying. Though tbh half of the people I know are in love with Taylor Lautner (or however you spell his name), Jacob Black.

That is a RIDICULOUS level of obsession though. Like god...:S

Crazed Twilight fans 'slice open necks' Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:21 pm

Because of twilight most of the guys in my school are gay and I dont even think Twilight is that good
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:12 pm

muahahhaahhahaaha. Soon, Pattinson will be driven into a corner by his own fans, issuing angst like never before. Twilight haters don't even need to do anything to watch the fans crumble upon themselves. This is soooo funny.

In addendum, I was at Brown once, and I couldn't help but notice that Emma Watson was being coerced into REALLY long photo and signature sessions. But nobody really flocked her. HP fans know how to respect.

Though I have a feeling that she'll be missing a LOT of classes...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:06 pm

Man, I feel sad for Robert. Okay, he's famous but not beautiful and so, but god, scratching their neck?

Okay, I understand that I'm doing that by myself but I'm obsessed with blood and I love looking at it and sometimes drinking it as well (Oh yeah, I'm freak but that happened before everyone knew about the Twilight, hah! (6) ), but I'd never go and ask him to drink my blood. Maybe those girls don't know but blood is POISON! If he'll drink their blood he will die. He's liver would just "broke" or what's the word in english? Anyways, ask your biology teacher, he or she will explain.

Okay, that was OT, but nevermind. It was just my opinion.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:29 pm

Miseria Manson wrote:Man, I feel sad for Robert. Okay, he's famous but not beautiful and so, but god, scratching their neck?

Okay, I understand that I'm doing that by myself but I'm obsessed with blood and I love looking at it and sometimes drinking it as well (Oh yeah, I'm freak but that happened before everyone knew about the Twilight, hah! (6) ), but I'd never go and ask him to drink my blood. Maybe those girls don't know but blood is POISON! If he'll drink their blood he will die. He's liver would just "broke" or what's the word in english? Anyways, ask your biology teacher, he or she will explain.

Okay, that was OT, but nevermind. It was just my opinion.

Yep drinking blood will eventually cause liver failure but maybe those girls get whats coming to them for failing to realize twilight is a book and a movie not real life.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top