:: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

:: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

:: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey] - Page 3 Empty Re: :: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey]

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:37 am

Kicking off his shoes; Andrian began to pull off his trousers revealing only him and his undergarment - luckily he had a spare one in the car. He started making his way into the water, kicking sands in every direction. The moon shined, brightly through his hair making him look almost angelic. Once he reached the end of the shore; Andrian then began making his way up to her through the freezing, cold water.

"I love you too, Belle. Everything about you is perfect," smiled Andrian, warrping his arm around her waist and kissing her back, warmly. A grin flashed across his face. As he looked through her eyes then trailed it down to her lips and back. "I really enjoy spending time with you."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

:: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey] - Page 3 Empty Re: :: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey]

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:31 am

She felt a blush come to her cheeks and lowered her eyes before raising them to stare him dead in the eye. He had such beautiful eyes, she felt like she would fall into them..into the moment.

"You always pay me such sweet compliments Andrian." She paused and bit her bottom lip before going on. "I love spending time with you and I couldn't be happier. You are the only light in my life right now and I don't know if I will ever be able to show you how much you mean to me, but I promise I will try."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:09 am

Andrian gave her a half smile - a smirk mostly. He held onto his waist as they circled around in the water. This night couldn't get any perfect here he was with his arm wrapped around the most beautiful girl ever. "You've already showed me how much I mean to you," he smiled at her. "Sometime i wander if i've done enough to show much you mean to me," said Andrian pressing his forehead against her head, gently.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:10 am

She smiled softly at him, her palms resting flatly on his chest. "Sure you do, by showing up by my side...that tells me exactly what I mean to you love and I am proud to say I am yours." Belle began to then run her hands lightly over his chest, enjoying the strength there beneath the skin and the warmth he still gave even with the slight chill to the waters.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top