:: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

:: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

:: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey]

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey] - Page 2 Empty Re: :: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey]

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:43 am

Andrian cuddled up beside her and pulled her against him, softly letting her weight fall onto his shoulder. He loved the touch of her skin against his it was soft and comfortable it was different and nice for a change. "Well you are to me," he told her smiling his cute, devilish smile at her. As she waved a hand over the blanket and as he watched her, he was surprised that she had offered to eat first. "Your wish is my command," he told her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

:: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey] - Page 2 Empty Re: :: On the beach at Midnight :: [Belle Fey]

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:48 am

She laughed at the look that crossed his face before he spoke. "Sorry, it would be my brother's fault. I never leave food sitting for long, it either gets eaten or put away...but if you want to get any of with my brother you had better eat it when you see it." She laughed softly, "But what can you do?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:09 am

"There nothing to apologize for," Andrian smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the forehead then pulled away to look into her eyes, her beautiful green eyes. He remembered when his brother used to eat most of the food leaving none for him which ended up with him having to buy new food for himself and eating it before Jame had a chance to eat it. "I understand," he smiled and held her hand in his and kissed it lightly.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:38 pm

"Great, then I don't feel so bad." She turned and began looking before grabbing a carrot and taking a bite. "I love vegatables and fruits." Belle commented before taking another crispy bite. "What are your faves?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:39 am

"You shouldn't feel so bad. I want everything to be perfect for you, just relax," he told her as he watched her grabbed a raw carrot and took a bite; Andrian smiled and grabbed a carrot as well, he loved vegetable and fruits but his specialty was vegetable sandwich. He tore his view from his carrot and looked up at her, it was like she was reading his mind again and asking question at the same time. "I love vegetable and fruit but I like it more if I mixed them all together into a sandwhich."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:57 am

Belle tilted her head. "I don't believe I have had that before...I must confess as much as I love veggies I love a good turkey and swiss sandwhich."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:26 am

Sandwich with vegetable, who hasn't had that before. Weird, he thought as he continued to stare into her eyes. He loved making vegetable sandwich it was the easier and most simple plate he could make which was why he liked it though of course there were other food he loved to make. Andrian looked at her and smiled, thoughtfully; he understood not everyone was the same so he continued to hold onto her hand and kissed her on the lips then pulled back. "You haven't tried it?" he asked. He sounded amused. "It great. You should try it, maybe i'll make you one some day," he suggested and smiled at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:30 am

She smiled, "Yeah, I think I would like that." She looked then out over the water and a new light sparkled in her eyes. "But you know what I would like even more?"

She slowly rose and kicked her shoes off to the side and gave a little smirk. "A swim." With that she turned and ran straight for the waves, her laughter fluttering through the beams of the moon as she did so. She turned once she was waist deep and tilting her head to the side ever so slightly she looked at him. "Care to join me Mr. Potter?" Belle called back to him.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:48 am

Drowning in her voice - they were like drugs to him; bringing him closer and closer to her. Her voice were beautiful, everything about her was perfect; he couldn't believe that he was here, holding onto the most beautiful girl ever. Andrian smiled at her when she accepted his proposal to cook fo her one day, peharp a nice sandwhich. "I really like handing around with you," he told her smiling, softly at her.

As she rose, he did nothing but sat down, watching as she kicked off her shoes to the side and gave him a little smirk. A smile began to plaster across his face. Andrian watched as she turned and ran straight for the waves, her laughter flutterng through the beams of the moon. It took him a few minute to realize what she was doing; he smirked as she asked form him to join her; to swim. "Sure," said Andrian taking off his shirt revealing only his muscular, buffed up muscles.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:29 am

Belle bit her bottom lip as she watched him, it was hard not to be attracted to the well defined muscles that he revealed to her. But then she had been attracted to him the moment she had laid eyes on him at the ball. There had been something about him that called to her and now he was hers and she couldn't be happier. She watched as he entered the water and she loved how the waves lapped softly at his waist and how his hair blew gently.

She went to him and placed her arms about his neck before kissing him softly. "I don't think you could make me happier if you tried Andrian. I love you." Belle said softly, the mood did not call for anything louder.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top