Kelsey\'s Plot!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Kelsey\'s Plot! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Kelsey\'s Plot!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kelsey\'s Plot! Empty Kelsey's Plot!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:22 pm

KELSEY ( DORIS ) MARTINA
Kelsey\'s Plot! Victoria-justice
seventeen , hufflepuff , group , bubbly!
she has a twin, alexandra m. martina, but they're nothing alike. kelsey is bubbly, and alexandra is rather solemn.

SHE SAID I WON THE BATTLE BUT I LOST THE WAR
and now my head is sore

OTHER HALFtogether we cry...together we cry. jenny was a poor girl living in a
INSEPERABLErich world named her baby hope when she was just fourteen. she w
BEST FRIENDSas hoping for a better world for this little girl but the apple doesn't
CLOSE FRIENDSfall to far from the tree. well she gets that call hope's too far gone
LIKE FAMILYher babies on the way but nothing left inside. together we cry! wha
INNER CIRCLEt about the junk head could have gone the whole way. "something
SAME CLIQUEfor the pan!" man you wanna see this kid he was so F*** unreal
CLASS MATESwhen he gets that call he's too far gone to get it together to sing on
ROOM MATESe song they won't hear tonigth the words of a lullaby. together we
PARTY FRIENDScry... yeah, yeah, yeah together we cry...whoah oh whoah oh w
DRINKING FRIENDShoah together we cry... oh we cry we cry we cry together we
DANCING FRIENDScry oh oh...mary's ambitious she wants to be a politician shes
SHOPPING FRIENDSbeen dreaming about it since she was a girl. she thought tha
CLASS FRIENDSt she'd be the one to change the world. always trying to pave the
STUDY FRIENDSway for a woman in a ... mans world. life happened, house, kids
HALWAY FRIENDStwo cars, husband hits the jar, cheques that don't go very far
LUNCH FRIENDSnow. now she's in it can't chang it, she keeps her mind on her wa
LIKE FAMILYges. the only rattling cages! ohhh...together we cry together we cry
CHILDHOOD FRIENDSthere's so much sad gonna flood the ocean we're all in tears
AVERAGE FRIENDSfrom a world that's broken. together we cry. oh we cry. oh we
NEW FRIENDScry. there comes a time when every bird has to fly. at some point e
FRIEND OF FRIENDvery rose has to die. it's hard to let your children go, leave home
AQUAINTANCEe. where they mo? who know! getting drunk, getting stoned. all al
JUST METone. teach a man to fish you'll feed him never lie. you'll show your kids
HEARD OFthe truth hope they never lie, instead of reading in a letter that they've
HEARD RUMORSgone to something better. "bet your sorry noe! i won't be coming h
NEVER METome tonight" i'm sick of looking for those heroes in the sky to teach us

[size=12]SHE GOT ME SAYING SORRY THROUGH THE DOOR

she don't care anymore

DIE B****you touch these tired eyes of mine and map my face out line by line and
GO TO HELLsomehow growing old seems fine. i listen close for i'm not smart you w
HARDCORE HATREDrap your thoughts in works of art and they're hanging on the
ONE SIDED HATEwalls of my heart. i may not have the softest touch i may not say
MUTUAL HATEthe words as such and may i may not look like much i'm yours and
ONE SIDED ANNOYANCEthough my edges may be rough and never feel like quite e
MUTUAL ANNOYANCEnough it may not seem like very much but i'm yours. you h
ONE SIDED DISLIKEealed these scars over time embraced my soul you loved my min
MUTUAL DISLIKEd you're the only angel in my life. the day news came my best frie
HATE BY ASSOSIATIONnd died my knees went weak and you saw me cry say i'm st
HATE BY RUMORSill the souldier in your eyes. i may not have the softest touch i m
ENEMY OF A FRIENDay not say the words as such and though i may not look like m
FRIEND OF A FRIENDuch i'm yours and though my edges may be rough i never feel
I CHEATED ON YOUlike quite enough it may not seem like very much but i'm your
YOU CHEATED ON MEs. i may not have the softest touch i may not say the words as
ONE SIDED AVOIDANCEsuch. i know i don't fit in that much but i'm yours. -i'm still
MUTUAL AVOIDANCEalive but i'm barely breathing. just prayed to a god that i don
FAKE FRIENDS't believe in 'cos i got time while she got freedom cos when a heart bre
SECRET ENEMIESaks no it don't break even. her best days are some of my worst. she
ONE SIDED JEALOUSYfinally met a man that's gonna put her first. while i'm wide a
MUTUAL JEALOUSYwake she's no trouble sleeping. cos when a heart breaks no it do
YOU WONT SHUT UPn't break even. what am i suppose to do when the best part of m
I WONT SHUT UPe was always you? what am i suppose to say when i'm all choked up
YOUR AN ASSand your okay? i'm falling to pieces. i'm falling to peices. they say bad t
YOUR A B****hings happen for a reason but no wise words gonna stop the bleeding c
I'M AN ASS/BITCHos she's moved on while i'm still grieving. cos when a heart breaks no it don't break even.

SHE LOOKED ME IN THE EYES A LOT
saying it's time to cut the ties

TRUE LOVEo it don't break even. ... you got his heart and my heart and none of the pa
FINAL AND FOREVERin. you took your suitcase i took the blame. now i'm tryna make
POSSIBLE FUTUREsense of what little remains cos you left me with no lone, no love to m
DEFINITE FUTUREy name. i'm still alive but i'm barely breathing. just prayed to a god
CURRENT ON THE ROCKShat i don't believe in. cos i got time while she got freedom cos
CURRENT HAPPYwhen a heart breaks no it fdon't break even. -- going back to the corne
CURRENT I'M CHEATINGr where i first saw you. gonna camp in my sleeping bag. i'm n
CURRENT YOUR CHEATINGot gonna move. got some words on cardboard, got your pict
I'M IN LOVE WITH YOUure in my hand, saying "if you see this girl can you tell her whe
YOUR IN LOVE WITH MEre i am?" some try to hand me money, they don't understand i
MUTUAL LOVE'm not broke, i'm just a broken hearted man. i know it makes no sense b
I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOUut what else can i do? how can i move on when i'm still in lov
YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON MEe with you? cos if one day you wake up and find that you're
MUTUAL CRUSHmissing me and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth i coul
SHAMELESS FLIRTINGd be, thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'
ACCIDENTAL FLIRTINGd meet, and you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the st
INNOCENT FLIRTATIONreet. so i'm not moving... i'm not moving. policeman says son y
F***ou can't sit here, i said there's someone i'm waiting for if it's a day, a mont
FRIENDS WITH BENEFITSh, a year. gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows, if s
ENEMIES WITH BENEFITShe changes her mind this is the fist place she will go. cos if one
ONE NIGHT STAND day you wake up and find that your missing me and your heart sta
PHYSICAL ATTRACTIONrts to wonder where on this earth i could be, thinking maybe
FORBIDDENyou'd come back here to the place that we meet and you'd see me waiting fo
CHEMISTRYr you, on the corner of the street. so i'm not moving. i'm not moving. people
SEXUAL TENSIONtalk about this guy who's waiting on a girl. there were no holes in his
SECRETshoes but a big hole in his world. maybe i'll get famous as the man who can't be
SWEET TEMPTATIONmoved, and maybe you won't mean to, but you'll see me on the ne

IF SHE LISTENS SAY THAT I MISS HER
everything about her

PARENTws, and you'll come running to the corner cos you'll know it's just for you. i'm th
SIBLINGe man that can't be moved. i'm the man that can't be moved. cos if one day you
COUSINwake up and find that your missing me and your heart starts to wonder where
AUNT/UNCLEon earth i could be thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that
OTHER FAMILYwe'd meet and you'd see me waiting for you, on the corner of the street.
I TRUST YOUso i'm not moving. i'm not moving. i'm not moving. i'm not moving. going
YOU TRUST MEback to the corner where i first saw you gonna camp in my sleeping bag
MUTUAL TRUSTi'm not gonna move. -- it's been a while since the two of us talked. about
RESPECTa week since you walked knowing things would never be the same with your h
DISRESPECTeart empty and mine full of pain. so explain to me, how it came to this. take
GOOD INFLUENCEit back to the night we kissed. it was dublin city on a friday night. yo
BAD INFLUENCEu were vodkas and coke, i was guinness all night. we were sitting with
DRIFTING APARTour backs against the world saying thinds that we thought but never
PROTECTIVE OVER YOUheard. who would have thought it would end up like this? wher
PROTECTIVE OVER MEe everything we talked about is gone and the only chance we ha
ADMIRATIONve of moving in is try to take it back before it all went wrong. before the w
ROLE MODELorst, before we mend. before our hearts decide it's time to love again. befor
OBSESSEDe too late, before too long, lets try to take it back before it all went wrong. ther
STALKERe was a time that we'd stay up all night, best friends talking till the daylight. t
EMOTIONAL SUPPORTook the joys alongside the pain with not much to loose but so muc
ROOMMATESh to gain. are you hearing me? cause i don't wanna miss, set you a drift on
SAME CLIQUEmemory bliss it was on gafton street on a rainy night i was down on one k
LOVE/HATEnee and you were mine for life. we were thinking we would never be apart
FUTURE FAMILYwith your name tattooed across my heart. who would have thought it
CONFUSIONwould end up like this? where everything we talked about is gone and the o
HOT AND COLDnly chance we have of moving on is try to take it back before it all went
OTHER -- SPECIFYwrong. if the clouds don't clear then we'll rise above it, we'll rise above

IF I TRY TO SAIL BACK IN SHE'S GONNA
push me from the shore

okay, so now it's time for the credits. are you ready? good! 'cause i'm
gonna tell you a little story. there once was a girl named hannah b
ut on the site caution she's known as EPIC PHAIL ! and one day, this
girl had to take a test. that test gave her a stomach ache, so after sh
e went home and decided to rest. while resting she got bored and tho
ught 'oh, i should make my first plot page,' and so she did and that is
how this plot came into existence. she used everyone's favorite color
blender
to make this completely original plot and the lyrics are by
hannah's favorite band ever. the script! the songs are called we cry,
i'm yours[/color], breakeven, the man who can't be moved, before the worst
and the titles are all from the song if you see kay! so, in all, hannah
made this plot. not you. ( :

Last edited by Kelsey D. Martina on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Kelsey\'s Plot! Empty Re: Kelsey\'s Plot!

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Your coding is all messed up on this.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top