Making Better Friends ((Christy)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making Better Friends ((Christy)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making Better Friends ((Christy))

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making Better Friends ((Christy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Better Friends ((Christy))

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:23 am

Lanie flinched as she heard Christy's hatred towards the wolves. It cut deep, but luckily Christy didn't know anything about the her being a werewolf. "I'm so sorry." Lanie replied, with as much sympathy in her voice as possible. "I know you really loved him. Maybe something happened?" Lanie suggested.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Making Better Friends ((Christy)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Making Better Friends ((Christy))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:28 am

"I still do." she corrected Lanie. Christy knew she would probably love Nick until the day she died but it was quickly coming very aware that she couldn't wait on him much longer. If he returned then she would give up whatever she had to be with him but for now she needed to focus on the tournament and everything else at hand. "Maybe they got a hold of him too." she suggested knowing it to be a high possiblity. She couldn't rule out anything at this point. "We were supposed to be getting married right a few days after his disappearance. The thing is is that I don't understand why he would have left his house and not even made an appearance at the school."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:31 am

Lanie shrugged. "Sometimes people do things we don't understand. But for right now, you need to worry about yourself and winning the tournemant." Lanie said, hoping she was being at least a little bit helpful. "So, lets talk about your competitors. Do you know who they are?" Lanie asked, trying to get Christy's mind off of Nick, and instead on what lie ahead.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:36 am

"Well its me, Abbey Dawn for Hufflepuff...you know my adopted sister." she said as she started talking about the tournament, "Aden Williams for Gryffindor and I don't remember who for Slytherin although I did find out that Nick was supposed to be the champion for Slytherin." she said looking at her. "But I guess you're right I should concentrate on other things at this moment. I mean he may come back but I think its time I should move on with my life a bit. I can't put it on hold forever right?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:38 am

"Of course not!" Lanie said. "You have to live life to it's fullest. Don't worry about it!" Lanie said, giving her first real smile in years. "Anyways, do you think it will be a little awkward battling your little sister?" Lanie asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:40 am

"Not really." she said looking at Lanie. "Abbey is a strong and smart girl. I sometimes think she should have been in our house instead of Hufflepuff." she admitted laughing, "Be a little hard for me though cause I'll want to watch her back during the thing and I really can't afford to do that."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:44 am

Lanie nodded, agreeing and understanding. "She'll be fine. If she uses her smarts, she'll succeed." Lanie pulled out a piece of gum, and chewed on it. She offered one to Christy. "Want some? It's mint flavored." Lanie said, smiling.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:46 am

"Sure." she said taking the piece of gum that was offered to her. She opened the wrapper and stuck the piece in her mouth chewing on it for a moment and then blowing a bubble almost the size of her head. She couldn't help but laugh when it popped. "Gods I don't think I've done that in forever!" she said laughing still as she fell over a bit. She needed a good laugh.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:51 am

Lanie smiled and chuckled a bit. She was glad that Christy was finally having some fun instead of worrying about everything that was going wrong in her life. Lanie blew a bit, and the bubble that came out was the size of the one Christy had made. It popped suddenly. When it did, and went all over Lanie's lips and cheeks. She giggled harder and peeled the sticky blue gum from her face, stuffing it back in her mouth. "Try again!" she squealed, laughing.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:55 am

"Um ok." Christy said as she chewed the gum for another second and started to blow a bubble. Instead of blowing up a huge bubble like the last time she just blew a bubble that was normal and then started blowing little bubbles in it before it popped leaving traces of the bubble on her lips. She laughed at this as she peeled the gum off of her mouth. "Can you do that?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top