Making Better Friends ((Christy))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making Better Friends ((Christy)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making Better Friends ((Christy))

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making Better Friends ((Christy)) Empty Making Better Friends ((Christy))

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:02 am

Lanie walked by the lake and perched herself under a small tree by the lake. She needed someone to talk to. Lanie didn't have many friends, so she had asked Christy to come down and talk to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Making Better Friends ((Christy)) Empty Re: Making Better Friends ((Christy))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:04 am

Christabelle came down to the lake after Lanie asked to see her. She hadn't talked to her in a while and she was one of her closest friends Christy had in her own house. She saw her sitting by herself and sighed, "Hey stranger." she said looking at Lanie.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:07 am

Lanie half-smiled and looked over at Christy. "Hey." she said, feeling a little awkward. Lanie's stomach growled. She hadn't eaten anything for breakfast or lunch, but had promised herself that she would eat something for dinner before going to the forest for her change. Lanie felt she needed to cut to the chase with Christy. Christy never lied to her, so she felt she needed to tell her one of her closest secrets. "Christy, I have something to tell you." she said quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:09 am

"What Lanie?" she asked looking at her sighing. It seemed everyone either hated her these days or had to tell her some form of bad news. "Please if its something I won't like to hear just don't tell me." Christy had been lying to her. In fact about several things, mainly that she was the one currently in command of the confederacy.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:12 am

Lanie sighed and frowned. "You probaley won't like it, but I just need to tell somebody! It's been eating away at me for years! And you're the only person I feel like I can trust these days." Lanie said, pleading with her. "Can I trust you?" she asked questiongly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:14 am

"I shouldn't be anyone's best interest for trust." she said looking at her. "I can't even seem to get my own life right these days. Maybe you should do like I do and keep things in a journal and charm it so only you can read it. I had to start doing that."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:16 am

Lanie sighed again and sat back down on the ground. "Okay." Lanie could feel the tears welling at the corners of her eyes, but she quickly wiped them away with her jacket sleeve so Christy wouldn't noticed. Lanie tried to put on her best fake smile and turned to Christy again. "So how have you been lately?" she asked in a false bright tone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:22 am

Christy sat down next to her, "I'm...fine." she said quickly lying. She couldn't tell Allie about all the mishaps that had been going on in her life. It just wasn't fair for her to vent those things out to the girl. Even though she was still wearing the engagement ring she knew that Nick wasn't coming back. She knew deep down in her soul that he was gone forever.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:25 am

Lanie could tell when someone was lying, so she looked over at Christy caringly. "Please tell me what's wrong." she said. "It'll get my mind off of my own problems for a bit."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:19 am

"Thats the thing." she said looking at her, "I'm not exactly sure what is wrong." she sighed and pulled at her hair a bit. "Nick hasn't been seen in over a month." she admitted looking at her, "I haven't even heard from him in a letter, he disappeared right after his family had been massacred by a group of werewolves." Her eyes had grown dark at the comment, "Those stupid flea bags even bit his two year old sister! And now he's gone and I don't know where he is or if he's alright...Nothing!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top