Trying something different {{Open}}
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying something different {{Open}} Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying something different {{Open}}

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying something different {{Open}} Empty Trying something different {{Open}}

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:01 am

Anastasia walked into Hogsmead looking around at all the shops. She didn't usually come to Hogsmead mainly because of the people who stare at her. She didn't like the way people stared at her it made her feel uncomfortable. She decided to go into the candy shop that was there and get something sweet. Anastasia looked around at the different sweets and picked a few out.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Number of posts : 337
Special Abilities : Animagus, Seer

Back to top Go down

Trying something different {{Open}} Empty Re: Trying something different {{Open}}

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:38 am

Christy had made her way down to the candy shop in Hogsmeade. She had been having a sweet tooth for several days now and her studies had prevented her from even going to check on Nick's sister. She was grateful she had the house elves brought there so they could look after her. She wasn't even paying attention when she saw something that caught her eye and bumped into a girl. "Oh I'm sorry." she said looking at her curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Trying something different {{Open}} Empty Re: Trying something different {{Open}}

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:49 am

"Oh it's fine." Anastasia said her voice thick with her Russian accent. She continued to look at the shelf for other things to satisfy her own sweet tooth.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:50 am

"Wow." she said her German accent just as thick. "I didn't think that there was another student besides my cousin and I that wasn't from an english speaking country." she said looking at her, "Christabelle Whittle but everyone calls me Christy or Chris."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:53 am

Anastasia smiled when she heard the girls German accent, "Anastasia Cherenkov. I go by either Ana or Stasia. I didn't realize there was anyone else who didn't come from an English speaking country either."
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:55 am

"My cousin and I are from Germany." she replied as she picked up a chocolate bar. "My first year here actually. I went to Beauxbatons other than that."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:57 am

"I come from Russia. This is my 6th year here. I keep to myself mostly and don't talk much cause of my accent. They make fun of me for it." Anastasia said softly looking at the girl. "I thought you were from Germany i could tell from your accent. I must say it is very nice to meet you."
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:52 pm

"I'm glad that I know someone else that doesn't exactly fit in." she said looking back at her. "They don't make fun of me for mine." she continued to say. She found it weird that they would make fun of such a beautiful girl because she had an accent. "Well me and you should hang out." she said smiling.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:57 pm

"I would like that." Anastasia said smiling at her. "I'm just gonna finish getting some sweets but where do you wanna go after this?"
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:46 am

"It doesn't matter." she said looking at her. "I'm perfectly content with being in Hogsmeade today actually." she said as she grabbed herself several pieces of chocolate to buy.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top