Open to anything!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Open to anything! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Open to anything!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Open to anything! Empty Open to anything!

Post by Atticus Jacobs Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:12 am

Hey there I just wanted to say that since I really have nothing to do I would like to see if anyone wants to RP with Atticus here! I am open to anything and with anyone. Don't be shy! Atticus doesn't bite...much (If you read his profile you will know why lmao.) But seriously I want to hear from you guys. I want to be active here! Thanks!

If you have any questions read my profile and if you have more then I suppose you can bug me with them! lol jk Please feel free to talk to me via PM or in the CB. Hope to hear from you guys!
Atticus Jacobs

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Open to anything! Empty Re: Open to anything!

Post by Kace Lecium Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:23 am

My  character Athena is a fourth year and a Gryffindor,  maybe they can be best friends or so.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:59 am

I have Madyson who is a sixth year Hufflepuff prefect! We can come up with something for them!
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2915

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:46 am

My Mia is his year. She is really unique character so if you are interestet to post, you should first read her app lol
She is Dariela McLaggen. I see her very interested about him because he is werewolf
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Atticus Jacobs Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Okay guys I am willing to thread with all of you I just want to know where you would like to thread at! If anyone has any guys that'd be cool as well =D
Atticus Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:01 pm

I have  Alex he's my sixth year Gryffindor you can rp with him as well!
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

Post by Atticus Jacobs Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:40 am

Additional information. Atticus is gay so if someone had a guy that he could start crushing on that would be awesome!
Atticus Jacobs

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Cuffe Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:58 am

Hey!

Here is my list of students, you can choose who you want:
Ciara McGee; 2nd year Hufflepuff, she is cheerful and gets along with everyone easily.

Chistine Ackerly; 6th year Hufflepuff, she likes to help others and can be shy sometimes still.

Tiffany Cruz; 4th year Ravenclaw, loves study but same loves to make new friends or hang out with current ones.

Jessica Wendorf; 7th year Ravenclaw, she can say out things what she don't always mean but she is good and loyal one.

Lucas Noir; 4th year Gryffindof, he is someone who loves to take risks but same time to study too. (He is single and her sexuality is still open but his fc is one korean celebrity Kim Bum)

Cecilie Montez; 7th year Gryffindor, she isn't really the bravest one and she doesn't always show her real emotions/feelings.

Summer Harrison; 1st year Slytherin, she is one mean and rude girl. You don't wanna be on her bad side.

Ethan Mieux; 3rd year Slytherin, werewolf, he is quite friendly when needed something or he finds person can be trusted but other times he can be mean.

Emily Night; 5th year Slytherin, she is mean and rude one tok but Summer is ruder. She have learned you get more loyal friends when yoy are nice.

Michelle Cuffe: 7th Year Slytherin, my only slyth who doesn't act like her house should really. She is too friendly and nice. She can be stubborn or bit sneaky sometimes.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top