READ ME - Time to prove your worth
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

READ ME - Time to prove your worth Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

READ ME - Time to prove your worth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

READ ME - Time to prove your worth Empty READ ME - Time to prove your worth

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:29 am

All Death Eaters need to reply here with the following information.

Their name, their age, their current occupation, why they became a Death Eater, what skills they have and how those skills will be useful in discrediting the Ministry.

Thanks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

READ ME - Time to prove your worth Empty Re: READ ME - Time to prove your worth

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:38 am

Name: Jennifer Hutson
Why you joined the DE's: I was in love with the Dark Lord and was willing to do anything for him. Now am willing to do anything for the new leader. DEATH TO ALL NONPUREBLOODS
Skills: I am legaly crazy, so I'm willing to do just about anything, just tell me what to do and I will do it no questions asked. I have a wand ment for dueling so I'm great at that. I'm a werewolf so I will kill anything. And I'm beyond beautiful.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:02 pm

Name: Noah Archer
Why you joined the DE's: My mother was DE before me, it was her who put me on this track. Even though she's gone now I stay a DE, for reasons even I don't quite get.
Skills: I'm a Hufflepuff. Nobody suspects the Hufflepuff. I'm inside Hogwarts and they have no idea I work for the Dark Lord, allowing me to spy and take up other operations easily.
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:10 pm

Lyra Blake, all grown up, mediwitch.

I hate muggles. 'Nuff said.

I excel in potions, and medicine. As a consequence, I also excel in killing, and in incapacitating people. So far, three of my family members have disappeared under "mysterious circumstances". Suspicion washes off me like water, since a mediwitch is supposed to want to help people, not hurt them. And I'm good at acting like a ditz.

I work for St Mungos, and therefore have access to the medical records of almost every wizard and witch currently living in the UK.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:37 am

Name: Godric Delk Malfoy
Why you joined the DE's: It runs in my blood. I am a Malfoy, after all. I hate impure bloodlines, and mudbloods. Impurities must be purged from this world. Pluse it helps me understand my heriatage more then talking to any one in my family.
Skills: I have skills not every one has. I'm origanly from Durmstrang where the Dark arts are taught and encouraged. I show an aptitude for both DADA and the Dark Arts, as well as potions. I have flight with out the need for a broom, what better way of getting in and out with out being seen? I also posses telekinesis. If I can't beat them wand to wand, I'll just steal thers and then kill them.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:38 am

Name: Scorpius Malfoy
Why he joined the DE's: Scorpius never really liked the Death Eaters, he was forced to join by his mother and father. He fights in the organization however, mainly because his whole family is in it and he wants to defend them.
Skills: Scorpius is a mediocre dueler. He depends on his cunning to defeat people. He's smart and charming, and can extract useful information from people.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:46 am

Name: Darren Riddle
Why he joined the DEs: He wants to know what there up to. Though he has many of the qualities of Death Eaters, like hating muggles and mudbloods. However, he dislikes most Death Eaters and is not really loyal to them.
Skills: Very good dueler, can use wandless magic and parseltongue. Being friends with the minister of magic and head of the order could help to.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top