Battle - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Battle - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Battle

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:24 pm

i think jess means protecting it from the DEs and Zack will help i forgot about him Very Happy
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:38 am

The Death Eaters aren't going to attack the Ministry at this time. They're thinking of kidnapping some Hogwarts students, and those kids would need rescuers, preferably Order members or Aurors (or both).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:48 pm

In answer to your question Arthur, it's just an RP, tis like how there are people on my camping trip, yet they're also at school, things on this site don't make sense : P
But anyhoo, we could launch an attack on Malfoy Mansion if the ministry idea doesn't work out. Or Diagon Alley, there's a whole stack of places we could battle.
Who's Zack?
And thanks for leaning more at the OoTP, it's because we're awesomesaucey haha
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:42 am

Ok, to make it easier we're attacking Malfoy Manor. DEs and Order, any other factions other than DA welcome to join if they please. Order will lose, but whatever hapens in between is up to the user
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:47 am

So you've set up something for this? Were shall we let this take place. I'm game for anything. BUT I call Lucius!!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:35 am

Malfoy Manor is unplottable and after Matt left, it had a Fidelus Charm placed on it.

Someone would need Narcissa Malfoy to invite them in, and then get the others inside, probably by side-along apparition or maybe by port key.

Speaking as Lucius' handler, I'd really rather if we planned this out between the Order and the Death Eaters, instead of just trying to take each other by surprise.

However, since you've already sent out the PMs, I can at least try to wind up our meeting and invite all the Death Eaters to a party or something so we'll all be sitting ducks for when the Order decides to stage the attack. How does that sound?

And in the meantime, we should think of an idea for how the Order can actually gain access to the Manor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:04 pm

I am in for whatever you guys are doing lol!
So Malfoy Manor?Let me take a look.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Lucius ruine our fun guys. He just had to go and ruin it. He said we cant becuase of that DAMN FIDELIUS CHARM!!!!!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:16 pm

How about some order member gets kidnapped at Hogwarts by a DE and we go to fetcg him? Order member preferbly a student like Ne'Os,Arthur,Me or whoever else.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:31 pm

Hat would be a good idea.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top