Herbology NEWT Class 2 - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Herbology NEWT Class 2 - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Herbology NEWT Class 2

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Herbology NEWT Class 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Herbology NEWT Class 2

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:07 am

Nicky looked at the girl besides him. He grined to her. "Luckily, my ears seem to be used to heard noisy voices." he replied with a bit loud voice since the room full of mandrake's screaming. Nicky finished him 2nd pot. "I'm Nicky, by the way..." he said, introduced himself.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:25 pm

Mariana turned as she managed to distinguish Nicky between mandrakes and the boy talking. "Pleased to meet you Nicky.My name is Mariana." she replied.In these situations she usually shaked stranger's hand,but since she was covered in dirty dragon skin gloves that seemed like a bad idea. "My friends like to call me Mari.You can too if you prefer." she added smiling,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Alaric B. MacIntyre Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:38 pm

Nicky laughed. "Nice to meet you, Mari." he said and smiled charmingful. When suddenly a mandrake bite his finger. "Ouch!!" he said. "Darn you little mandrake!! You'll surely drawn by those earth..." he said and put another mandrake into the pot and cover it with earth. He then pulled of his glove and checked that Mandrake's bite.
Alaric B. MacIntyre
Alaric B. MacIntyre

Number of posts : 161
Special Abilities : Telekenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:18 am

" Ok class start wrapping everything up , and no homework today. " she said.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:28 am

Mariana was putting off her earmuffs.It was very uncareful of her since she didn't notice that Nicholaus was about to dig it in.She heard the mandrake screaming and momenterly dropped the earmuffs she just took off and screamed before she fell unconcious on the floor (grass) next to Arthur like pettryfied.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Arthur still had earmuffs on when Nicholaus took his mandrake out. He took them off after he had returned the Mandrake in its pot. He then turned to notice Mariana on the floor. ''Bloody Hell! She is unconscious'', he said bending down. He checked her pulse - it was fine. ''Good, she IS only petrified'', he thought. He took his wand out and conjured a glass from thin air and filled it with water. All that non-verbal and quick. He opened her mouth and poured some water down her throat. He was still not brave enough to toucher lips, even if it was a medical emergency. He took her in his hands, still unconscious. ''Professor, I suppose you will excuse me. I will take her to the hospital wing.'', he said leaving the Green house. Although he could have levitated her, he showed enough respect not to do that. He walked, even ran at some point, as fast as he could and entered the Hospital wind. Madam Pomfrey said that she will be with them in a moment. He put Mariana gently on the bed and took a seat beside the bed. This was close, he never did such a thing - act before thinking through. But... this was Mariana. She deserved that kind of treatment. He then sighed and waited for her to wake up.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top