Herbology NEWT Class 2 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Herbology NEWT Class 2 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Herbology NEWT Class 2

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Herbology NEWT Class 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Herbology NEWT Class 2

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:10 am

Ami gave a half smile, "Been Okay, could be better, but it's just the stress of school" Ami turned when Mari introduced the boy behind them, she smiled, "I'm Aminia but you can call me Ami." Ami groaned and slumped deeper into her chair at the mention of homework, she knew she had forgot to do something for a class.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:02 pm

Mariana smiled at the mention of homework. "It was hard,but i mumbled jumbled something with you in the libary last night." she said holding a piece of parchment in her hand. "Did you complete your homework Arty?For Ami i don't have to ask do i?" she asked.

[[OOC:I am such a liar i didn;t have time to do it.I'll try to mumble jumble something tommorov or Tuesday morning.]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:59 am

[[O.O.C. I didn't have the time, I will do it Monday or Tuesday. I've been spending time with the family.]]

Ami sat up in her chair and smiled after a sigh escaped her lips, she pressed her lips together and shook her head, "Nope you don't"
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:59 am

(I managed to write 5 paragraphs, do not know how, but there are 5 :-))

''Yes, I did. I completed it after our meeting in the Library. Five paragraphs, but I was always good with essays. Fiction was not my stronger side, but I can write an essay on anything anytime. If you ever need help, you can ask, I will be proud. Now, do the two of you perhaps know what todays lesson is?'', he asked.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:08 pm

" So today we are going to be discussing mandrake like always. Can anyone tell me what is Mandrake ? " Professor Adeagbo asked.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:16 pm

''Again? Well, fine. A Mandrake, also known as Mandragora, is a plant which has a root that looks like a human. Whenever unearthed it screams with a loud and unpleasant sound, which is why we require earmuffs. The scream can also be fatal. It is also used to create the Mandrake Restorative Draught, which is used to cure those who have been petrified.'', said Arthur.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:07 am

Jennifer walked into the room just in the nick of time. She hated being late and didn't want any points taken from her house, but didn't really care about making any. She was tired of all the kids in her class hating her because of her getting points taken. So she walked to a spot without a word and started to listen up.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Post by Addy Adeagbo Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:16 pm

" 5 points to Gryffindor. " she began. " So today we are going to be replotting plants. So for easy points, raise your hand, and tell me one thing you need to replot Mandrake. "
Addy Adeagbo
Addy Adeagbo

Number of posts : 280

http://summerfeldhigh.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:52 am

Albus entered the class. "Sorry i"m late professor," he apologized, sitting down. Hearing the question, he raised his hand. "Earmuffs? to block out the mandrake screams?' he answered
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:01 pm

"And a lot of adrenalin." muttered Mariana under her breath before she took pink earmuffs from the table along with the gloves made of dragon skin.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top