Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:08 pm

That was because I wasn't thinking straight at that time! He said. I had just suffered a very bad fall. He smiled. Well that was the point of my plan to fall. But I didn't anticipate the landing. He chuckled. He whistled and brought in Nagrin. She landed on his arm. This is Nagrin. She's a sweet thing. He petted the eagle owl. Well when I tell her to behave anyway. She follows me everywhere except for when I'm at work. He laughed again.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome) - Page 3 Empty Re: Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome)

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:14 am

Godric scoffed at Matt. The eagle owl was nothing compaired to Na'la. A very pretty bird, but not Na'la. He shot Marco a glance that said as much. A smlie still plastered to his lips. Turning to look at Matt he grinned. Not only an unbreakable vow, but one of loyalty to her. he said with a knowing grin. No one but Matt, Marco, and himself knew about his relation to Christy. He planned to keep it that way. I still don't have your name, he said, not likeing have been ignored. He was way to much like his Gift. He circled his arm more firmly around Marco's waist and took a large swig from the bottle, dowing a third of it.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:24 am

Marco settled in closer to Godric casually allowing their bodies to fit together. He looked at the woman with renewed interest. She had spunk and he wasn't certain where to categorize her. Turquoise eyes shading gold at the center now in his curiosity and the closeness of his boyfriend. So true love, but perhaps it is best NaLa not be here, he'd likely eat them both and that would be rude to our host! He chuckled darkly at his jest, which was actually mere truth. His Augurey wasn't particular about his meals, and anything smaller than he was; and all too often those bigger as well... he was an Irish Phoenix after all, were his prey.

Marco's keen eyes watched the woman with the Kiwi, and kept guard over the room. He may be here for pleasure, but Marco never let his guard down. He had too much at stake to fully relax, althought being just so close to Godric was relaxing and alluring. His eyes slid over the form he already knew too well, appreciating the fine lines and lingering here and there. Mesmerizing. He accioed a drink and sipped it to take his mind off the body whose heat he felt through his clothes.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Warton Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:52 pm

Mordecai shot Kiwi an undercover glare that made the odd looking bundle of feathers nearvous. Instead of doing what it was told lil' Kiwi decided to make himself snug in the crook of Morgan's elbow, and right under her chest at that. Cheeky little casanova.

Everyone in the room seemed to know each other to some degree so Mordecai let them mingle for a bit while he slipped out of the room. He headed for his study, which was the room where he kept all of the over-aged items under lock, key, and spell. He was just as careful about his liqour as he was about his racing brooms. Quidditch players. They all had their vices. But it was wise to remember to never come between a quid player and his booze and broom. Oh, and his woman as well. For the most part.

While Mordecai was busy fixing up enough burbon and Jack to intoxicate a herd of water buffalo, Kiwi was keeping a weathered eye on the strangers. Everyone was lounging around, chit-chatting and exchanging glances. None of that meant anything to the odd bird but when the damn eagle owl swooped into the room and landed on the chuckling man's arm he did what anyone in his position would do. He made a break for it.

C'mon it was a freaking eagle owl!

Like an overweight roadrunner Kiwi bolted from his little make-shift nest and made trackes up Morgan's chest before he bounded off her shoulder and landed on the thickly carpeted floor with a dull thud. He hit the ground running and ran straight into the large glass case that housed Mordecai's racing brooms.

WHAM!

A repelling charm that would have normally sent a human staggering sent Kiwi flying off the ground and right across the room like a poofy bludger, right into one of Mordecai's stereo speakers. Like something out of a Muggle Moving Picture the stereo rocked on its base and slowly tipped forward. It landed on the heavy wooden coffee table in front of it, shattering the glass top and sent a bronze bludger statue flying skyward. Even a bludger statue was not something to be taken lightly and it klonked into the high tech muggle entertainment system. A split second later Geroge Thorogood was blazing away at high volume, loud enough to make the walls shake and the ceiling rattle.

"Ride on Josephine ride oooon...."

"What in the blue blazes is goin' on!" Mordecai had to roar over the sound of the twanging steel guitar as he half charged half slid into the room with a large tray of cockatils in one hand and a bottle of New Zealand's finest whiskey in the other. It took him three quarters of a second to figure out what had happened and he placed the tray of drinks down on the green velvet top of the pool table and withdrew his wand. With a flick he repaired the shattered coffee table and lowered the volume to a bearable level.

"You. Bathroom. Now." Mordecai's grey-green eyes were locked on the little brown bird that was trying to hide itself behind Marco's legs. Mordecai didn't shout or raise his voice. He didn't have to. The hard edge of his tone was enough to make anyone run as fast as they could in the opposite direction. Without a sound Kiwi picked himself up and scammered away, straight for the bedroom. A moment later the door slammed shut with a loud bang.

"Sorry about that folks, that little son-of-a-gun may be cute, but he's nothin' but trouble. Who wants a Kwai Slinger? The drink of choice of the Moutohora Macaws." He asked, the grin back on his face as he hoisted up the tray and padded over to the group.
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:31 pm

(Posting as Morgan cause I'm at my dad's and only have one browser on this computer)

Morgan looked at the boy with the German accent and smiled, "I'm sorry." she replied, "Morgan Forrester. Slytherin gratuate class of 2021." She said as the eagle owl came into the room making Kiwi run away, "Ow!" she said seeing the tiniest bit of blood against her collar bone. "Way to go Matt...You're bloody brilliant did you know that?" she said sarcastically.

She gasped seeing Kiwi fly into the entertainment system covering her ears as the music began blasting and the coffee table broke. She made a quick dodge away from the flying statue of a bludger wondering no matter how good you were at quidditch or liked it why they would keep something like that in their house. She was grateful to see Mordecai come back out with several drinks in hand. After what had happened she truly needed one. "Oh come on he can't be that bad can he?" she asked taking a drink off the tray, "Thanks for the drink by the way."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:39 pm

Marco watched the events unfold as if choreographed for his own personal entertainment. He chuckled as the poor tiny bird used him as a shield and hid between his legs. He looked down at it curiously until Mordecai ordered him to leave. Marco was saddened, it wasn't Kiwi's fault he'd freaked!

Aw, don't be too hard on him Mord; he was just livening the place up a bit! Marco said lightly looking at Mordecai. He had about finished the small drink and he sent the cup to the kitchen sink ready to accept one of the concoctions Mord had created. He had to wait for the girl, Morgan, she;d said her name was, take one first so he turned to Godric to ask if he wanted one too; ever polite when he wanted to be.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:49 pm

Matt snickered at what had happened. Mord you gotta admit that was good! he said holding back laughter. If you don't want that bird I'll give you 50 galleons for it! he laughed. He wasn't serious of course.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Warton Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:12 pm

. Mordecai shook his head as he stepped over legs and around furniture before he placed the tray of drinks down on the newly restored coffee table in front of his guests.

"If I gave him to you by the end of the week I'd find him on my doorstep trying to break his way in. That little runt is smarter than a sly fox with a secret." He swirled the contents of the whiskey bottle in his left hand before he unscrewed the cap and poured a shot full of the stuff in each glass. The minute the amber liquid touched the contents of the cups a thick cloud of fog began to boil up from the drinks.

"Just give it a minute and go for it. I promise you that it'll knock yer boots off." Mordecai chuckled as he capped the bottle and placed it on the table.

"Any time love. This is just the starter. I'd give it half an hour before we're all tanked off our arses. Nothin' makes a good time like a few rounds with friends." He nodded over at Morgan before he reached over and snagged one of the drinks. Coils of smoke curled around his hand as he held his glass high in a salute.

"Cheers mates. Let's hope we remember this come tomorrow." He laughed before he brought the glass to his mouth and drained the stuff in a single go. To him this was nothing more than a simple shot. To others...well...between the tequila, whiskey, rum, bourbon and wedge of lime, it was something else.
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:25 pm

"Oh I highly doubt that." she said looking at him, "You'd be surprised at how some people can hold their alcohol." she said laughing before she took a sip of the drink in her hand. It didn't knock her off her feet but she did have to shake the feeling of it being strong off her face. "I'll take kiwi off your hands and he wouldn't be on your doorstep by the end of the week." she remarked to Mordecai after Matt's comment.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top