Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome)

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:03 am

Marco was about to greet her kindly; but he didn't get the chance as their host appeared at the door. He felt better about standing there with the lady peering through the hole in her door at them. If others were here it must be alright. His grin notched up a bit.

Hello Mordecai, seems you were going for the casual look then? I'm Marco in case you didn't know... His grin was wide now and lit his eyes. He wasn't making fun of the guy, but it was humorous that he had on nothing appropriate for company. Perhaps this party had not been planned, but it was pparently going forward.
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mordecai Warton's Bachelor Pad (People and booze are always welcome)

Post by Mordecai Warton Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:12 am

"Yeah that's me mate. I'm about as casual as a cactus in the Outback. Nothin' surprises me anymore." Mordecai chuckled as he closed the door but left it unlocked. If there were any more strangers coming, they could just let themselves in. He led them into his main room and edged toward the bedroom.

"Pleasure to meet you all, make yourselves right at home. I'll ah, be a minute eh?" He flashed them all a cheeky grin before he darted into the bedroom and closed the door behind him. A momemnt later Mordecai pratically came flying out of the bedroom. Thankfully this time he had managed to jump into a pair of jeans before he did.

"Wait! NOBODY MOVE!" He nearly yelled as he quickly swept the floor with his eyes. "Where'd he do? That cheeky little devil. I leave the door open a crack and he gets out. Everyone watch where you step."

Okay this was going to seem really odd and maybe even hilarious but Mordecai didn't care if he looked like a complete igit in front of a bunch of strangers. He got down on his hands and knees and began to crawl over the floor, peering under tables, couches, rugs...anywhere a small melon sized critter could have hidden itself.
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:15 am

Morgan looked at him oddly as she heard him run out of his room yelling. She somewhat wondered if he was crazy or if they had done something wrong until she saw what it was that he was looking for. She reached down and picked up the odd looking bird.
"Awww its so cute." she said as she walked over to Mordecai. "Was this what you were looking for?" she asked curiously.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordecai Warton Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:22 am

Mordecai glanced up and instantly relaxed when he saw the tiny feathered terror nestled in the woman's arms. Little cad had made himself right at home with her. Humph, ladies bird.

"Yep that's him. And I think he likes you." Mordecai pointed out. Kiwi the Kiwi was giving him a tiny bird-like glare as Mordecai moved to collect him. The bird did not seem to want to leave Morgan's arms and gave Mordecai a sharp peck on the hand to prove it.

"Okay he really likes you. Everyone meet Kiwi, Kiwi meet everyone. A bunch of my old team-mates back home decided to send him to me as a gift and now I don't know what to do with him." Indeed Mordecai was at a bit of a loss. Kiwis couldn't fly, they couldn't do much of anything really and the weather outside would be the death of the small bird-like creature. Mordecai had to keep him penned in a box in the bathroom in order to prevent himself from stepping on the bird.

"Speaking of which, can I tempt any of you with a bit of a top?" He asked, glancing at his guests. "You name it and I got it."
Mordecai Warton
Mordecai Warton

Number of posts : 129
Special Abilities : Leglimens, Seer, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:39 am

Godric knocked on the door to where the message had told him the party was tonight. It was byob tonight so he had brought enough butterbeer and Elvish firewhisky to keep the party going for about a year unless he and his cousin were both going to show up. As he knocked the door slipped open just a bit. Well I guess that's my que He thought to himself as he walked in and looked for a place to set the alcohol. As he placed it on a nearby table he shut the door with his mind. He followed the voices and came into the living room. He saw a small bird first and for most. Glad I didn't bring Gift. he said with a cheeky grin to Marco. He hadn't been expecting to see the other boy at a party like this but, as the goddess wills, and who is he to go against her? Pardon my Manners please. he said in his thick German accent. I am Godric Delk Malfoy. he said to the man with the kiwi bird thinking it must be his party. He wandered over to Marco slipping an arm around the other boy's shoulders and smiled. And even a hottie showed up. he said looking at every body but makeing sure Marco knew he was talking about him.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:40 am

Morgan laughed a little as he tried to take the little Kiwi bird from her. It had seemed to find itself very comfortable in her arms. She moved to try to hand him back. "Well while Kiwi is cute I think I'd rather have a hand for holding a drink right now than a bird." she said laughing a little more. "I'll take whatever you throw at me."

She turned her head as she saw someone else enter the house. "You must be in Slytherin." she said looking at him, "I can tell, I was in that house and your name." She looked a bit perplexed, "How come I never saw you at Hogwarts when I was there, I only graduated this past year."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Marco Dubhbraon Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:48 am

Marco had been watching teh antics of the bird, and had chuckled when he'd been attached to the girl. His NaLa had recently done this to Christy, so he knew the feeling. He watched the antics to see if Mordecai would get his bird back, but his attention was broken when he saw the door opwn and the one he barely hoped to see had appeared. My God, he said cheekily under his breath as Godric teased about not bringing his familiar.

His face warmed, and he felt it spread, not a blush but a feeling over his entire body; as of being plunged in a warm cocoon. Godric;s arm across his shoulder's wasn't helping. Yes, he finally did, he replied to the comment he knew was directed at him.

His eyes looked at the woman who approached and spoke to Godric, they were filled with golden fire, reminscient of NaLa's glowing in warning, they said backoff he's mine!
Marco Dubhbraon
Marco Dubhbraon

Number of posts : 112

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:05 am

Godric's accent was rich and thick. that would be that I wasn't here until this term. I was at Durmstrang. But yes I am a Slytherin through and through. As he said this his arm moved to the boy's waist. He had noticed the glance he had shot the girl. It had just made him smile.

He rested his chin on Marco's shoulder with familiarity that he wasn't sure he had earned. So my High priest in training, what are you doing here? He hadn't been expecting to run into Marco at a party like this at all. It had caught him totally by surprise. He concentraitied on a bottle of firewhisky that he had brought in and it came flying to him. Stopping just in reach of his free hand. The cap uncorked itself with a pop. As he grabbed it he smiled impishly. You seem to have me at the disadvantage M'Lady. he said with a nod of his head at the girl. He squeezed Marco's waist with his free hand to let him know it was just polite to ask.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:46 am

((OoC:..................... Shocked !!! and I read all that!!! WHAT!!!!!!!))
Matt had turned his back for a minute there was 3 new people here. OH GOD! He thought t himself. Godric and Morgan!! Who was next Christy, Oded, Jess?? Actually one of the student tricked me into coming here He said replying to Morgans question. Hey Godric! He called. There seemed to be the new Marco kid here aswell. Well at least he MIGHT get some peace.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:20 am

Morgan kept Kiwi in her arms as she moved over towards Matt. "Yes I'm sure you actually fell for a student tricking you into coming to a teacher's house for a 'party'." she replied, "Not your style to be tricked but then again last I heard you were tricked by a little german girl from Ravenclaw into an unbreakable vow...A very slytherin move on her part wouldn't you say?" she asked looking at him, "Especially from one who seems to be so innocent as she is." She glanced over at the two boys that were together. She smiled a little at the sight of them. She was always up for watching people and the more they didn't hide themselves the better.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top