DREAMING OF TOMORROW , sierra
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

DREAMING OF TOMORROW , sierra Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

DREAMING OF TOMORROW , sierra

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAMING OF TOMORROW , sierra Empty DREAMING OF TOMORROW , sierra

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:30 pm

Ginevra wasn't sure what she should think. Her life had changed quite a lot over the last year and that wasn't neccisarily a good thing, either. She could think of many better things that could have occured, like no deaths, no transformations, anything! But she didn't have that sort of luck. Ginevra sat in the Quiddich stadium, letting out a yawn as she looked up at the sky. The time of day had to be around eleven at night, so the stars were illuminating her surroundings. One thing that hadn't changed was Ginevra rarely returning to the common room. She hated being in that place, she felt so contained. Leaning back, everything was silent and really, that was how she liked it. As for being alone, she didn't mind that either but she kept looking over to the entrance, hoping that a certain someone would appear- but of course, they would not. When someone did enter, she was surprised. Though she couldn't tell who it was because of the dimly lit area she was in, Ginevra just waited to see why she here.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

DREAMING OF TOMORROW , sierra Empty Re: DREAMING OF TOMORROW , sierra

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:38 pm

Sierra had been told by a Gryffingdor that Ravenclaws were having practice today. She walked in the stadium, to find it empty. He must be having a good laugh now! Sierra scowled. Right before she turned around, she saw a girl sitting alone. Sierra set down her broom, and walked over. "Hi! Ginervra right? Whatcha doing here at this hour?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:05 pm

Seeing that it was Sierra, she calmed down because the girl was pretty innocent, and wouldn't mean any harm. This was all just her perspective, though. Most things happened to be. "Yes, Ginevra. But really, call me Gin, seriously. I'm always here around this time. Planning on going flying?" she asked, having noted the broom right away. It was hard to miss little things for this girl, as to her, they made the bigger picture usually come alive. What she thought probably happened was either the girl liked late-night practices or people had tricked her. When Ginevra had been captain, practices were always told by her, and no one else, just so things like that didn't happen. Seemed that had changed as well, if that was the case going on here.

Last edited by Ginevra Malenki on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:28 pm

"Well I was, until I figured out that the Gryffindor who told me there was practice today was just having a laugh." Sierra sat down next to Gin. She looked at the forest in the distance. It already looked dark. "So, you ever take night flights?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Ginevra's thought was confirmed. People had been pranking her. "Here's a tip: unless a teammate tells you, they're lying. Believe me, i've seen it all happen before." she told her, smiling the best she could. Her lips hurt if she streached them too widely, as the scars hidden by spells were there and fully felt, just not exactly noticable to those around her. Only she knew they were there, and that was how she wanted to keep it. Guestering to her broom, she nodded. "Yes, I do. It's how I thought up plans for the Quiddich team last year without them getting stolen. At night." she explained, shrugging. Other teams like to watch practices to see what was up with the opposing teams so she was more stealthy about what she did, or had done. She wasn't in the place to do such things now, Chrissie was.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top