Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) Empty Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:04 am

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) Apartment
(Emmy Apartment)

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) Global-common-bedroom-330x220
(Emmy bedroom)

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) Bathroom
(Emmy's bathroom)

It was a Saturday and Emmanuelle was off work for the weekend and had a boring weekend of ahead of her. As she looked at her clock that was on her nightstand beside her bed it read nine in the morning. As she yawned and got out of bed she headed towards the bathroom and turned on her shower to take a shower before starting her day like always. As she got undressed she stepped into the shower letting the warm water beat on her hourglass figure. After a couple of minutes she gotten out and got dressed and headed downstairs to make her some breakfast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) Empty Re: Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:43 pm

Matt walked through the apartments 11 12 13 14 15......16! This was Emmys apartment he knocked on the door. Hello is anyone in there? he laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE)) Empty Re: Emmanuelle Throne's Apartment ((MATURE))

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:57 pm

Emmanuelle heard a knock on her door as she just finished cooking her breafast as she flicked her wand at her food she put a heating charm to not make it cold. As she went towards the door she heard Matt asking if anyone was there she giggled. "It depends on who your looking for!"Emmanuelle called through the door smiling and laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:09 pm

I'm looking for a Miss Throne. Is she in?He laughed. Theres a guy name Matt out here, and he's a little hungry and can smell eggs. He smiled to himself.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:53 am

"Hm... a Miss Throne, that rings a bell hold on I'll go get her!"said Emmanuelle in a teasing voice laughing. As she unlocked the door she opened it and laughed. "I'm just kidding Matt, you can come in and have breakfast with me!"said Emmanuelle as she gave him a warm smile and let him in and kissed him on the cheek. "Well this is my apartment not much, but it's alright for now!"said Emmanuelle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:57 am

Its lovely! He said. Much better than mine. He blushed when she kissed him. The scars a little tender today.. His eyes were white this morning. Do you need any help? He asked.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:05 am

"Oh come on Matt, I bet it's not that bad!"Emmanuelle said as her eyes sparkled a blue color at him. "Yes Matt my eyes now change but my are alittle different then yours my eyes are blue when I'm extremely happy and black when I'm angry but other then that there the same as yours!"said Emmanuelle. As he asked if she needed help she shrugged. "You can help if you want I don't mind the help."said Emmanuelle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:10 am

Well what can I do? he said. I can make excellent french toast! So I've been told He laughed. He walked into the kitchen. The smell of eggs and bacon hit him. Smells so good!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:07 am

"Then make your excellent French Toast, I want to taste them!"said Emmanuelle smiling. As he said the bacon and eggs smelled so good she smiled. "Thanks, I made them the muggle way without any magic for once!"said Emmanuelle laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:10 am

Thats the only way I know hoe to cook He laughed. Well first weres your toaster and bread? he asked as he pulled out his wand and made a spice rack appear floating in the air

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top