A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick))

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick)) Empty A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:18 pm

Matt took stood leaning against a tree. He was waiting for 2 Hogwarts students, They were said to be on there way of power. "two students"He laughed to himself.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick)) Empty Re: A Meeting((Christabelle and Nick))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:24 pm

Christabelle had made her way down into hogsmeade, still in her practice robes for quidditch having just finished. She and Nick were supposed to be meeting a possible member for the confederacy. She wiped some sweat off of her face, her team had done well today. She finally reached to where she and Nick would meet the person and saw it was 'Bob'. "Oh great." she said as she looked at him, "You're the one that wanted to meet with us?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:27 pm

"You were expecting the Minister for Magic"He said. "And please call me Something different to bob! Anything!" He walked over to her. "So were's your boyfriend?"He asked.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:30 pm

"I think Bob has quite a nice ring to it." she said looking at him, "And no, if I wanted to see a minister of magic I'd just go to the german ministry or home and talk to my father." Really? she thought. You think that I would honestly bother myself with speaking to a minister when I have one at my beck and call? she thought giving him a once over sizing him up. "He should be here shortly, I was just the closest here, we're both extremely busy you know."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:35 pm

"So I've heard"He laughed. "I'm willing to wait". He walked over and leaned on the tree again.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 pm

Nicholas had not been all too eager too meet up with this person who had wrote Christabelle, the fact that this person knew anything about them was….disturbing. Still on Christabelle’s insistence he departed the castle early, earlier even than her, who had told he would meet there. Why had he done this? Too scope the place out of course and scoping is just what he did. People could never be too careful when it came too meetings, especially meetings set up this late in the evening. Nicholas’s eyes glanced upwards as he saw the moon pass overhead. The stars sparkled like diamonds on a black canopy, telling him something perhaps? Then again perhaps not, Nicholas was not particularly versed in the arts of reading the stars, it was a useless subject, how could stars and planet positions warn you of impeding danger? Wrapping his black travelling cloak tighter around him he headed down the path that led into Hogsmeade. It was practically void of people now, all sitting at home with their families, enjoying these last few hours before they lay their heads to rest. He would walk slowly, talking things over in his head for another few minutes before he arrived at the meeting spot, now all that was left to do was find a spot out of sight and wait.

Nicholas was not using Christabelle as bait, more of a distraction should this person turn out to be an enemy. He would save her should anything turn ugly, all it took was a simple flick of a wrist or indeed a wand. Nicholas saw the man approach the spot and wait, Christabelle would appear minutes later and they began to speak for a short while. So it was Bob, what did he want in Hogsmeade? Nicholas had not the time for foolish games and he had to stop himself from sending the accursed green light in his direction. He had already seen him collaborating with vampires after all, it would be warranted. Something stopped him though and as the hooded man leant against his tree, Nicholas emerged from the darkness.

He wore long black robes, the Hogwarts emblem emblazoned on the right side. His Slytherin tie was slightly ajar but he would move to sort this before the two saw him. Nicholas did not look like a dangerous person, indeed he seemed too look like any other Hogwarts student. But there was something in his eyes and his emotionless expression as he gazed upon Christabelle and the hooded man. He did not speak for a moment, until at last his attention fell on the man against the tree “They say that you want to talk with me. Yet I find myself constantly asking what it is you could possibly tell me that I wish too hear. After all, you collaborate with low lives and filthy, shameless wretches. The man in the hood holds many secrets it seems.” Nicholas said, smiling as he gazed at Christabelle. His attention was not taken away from Matt for long however as he continued “Why don’t you cast away your mask of elusions shadowed man? There will be no pulling of strings here tonight. But if there is, it shall be I toying with you….”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:59 pm

Christabelle walked over to stand beside Nick. She had been grateful that he had shown up and didn't make them wait too terribly long. She moved closely to him as the wind had blown around them her hair getting caught in her face as she waited for 'Bob' to speak.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 pm

"Okay as you know I am and Ex-Death Eaters and and Order member"He said. "I heard that you too started something called the Confederacy of Light. I am willing to help if....You trust me with one thing"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:20 am

"I honestly have no clue what you're talking about." she said looking at him knowing who he was though she wouldn't say. She knew Nick hated being defeated in anything and him thinking that he killed Matt only to know he didn't would only serve to anger him. "If all you did was pull us out here for that you've only wasted our precious study time that us NEWT students do need." She wondered if Matt was truly serious about the confederacy. Nick would never let him join if he knew who he was but she wouldn't tell Nick right there.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:22 am

"Well i heard you guys are against Wolves and vamps! those dirty no good"He said. "Oh I'm seriouse"He said reading her mind.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top