Meeting Up [Christabelle]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting Up [Christabelle] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting Up [Christabelle]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting Up [Christabelle] Empty Meeting Up [Christabelle]

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:13 pm

Nick sat at the Slytherin table looking at the never ending piles of food stacked on golden plates atop the table. It was breakfast at Hogwarts and all the students were building themselves up for the day that lay ahead of them, some would be heading off to the library to begin studying others would be getting themselves ready to visit Hogsmeade. Saturday was a good day in the castle, one of the few days NEWT students had to relax. There would be no relaxing for Nick today however, he and Christabelle had arranged to go into Diagon Alley. He had promised her shoes to replace those she had ruined their first night in the castle ground’s. Nick turned his head too look over at the Ravenclaw table, good, Christabelle was still eating. Having not touched anything himself he reached his hand over and picked up a slice of melon. Savouring the taste he cast his mind to what they were going to get up too today. This would be her first visit to Diagon Alley and it had to be special. They should first pop into Madame Malkin’s, where Nicholas would replace his ruined robe’s, then perhaps on too Florish and Blotts. Christabelle liked books and her studies, perhaps there would be something in there too tickle her fancy. There were no German food places in Diagon Alley so they would probably have to walk amongst the muggles to find somewhere where she would like to eat.

It took but a few minutes for these thoughts to race through his mind and one minute more for the fruit he had been eating to disappear. Nick would first wash it down with a glass of water before popping some mint imperials into his mouth. He had grown weary of waiting at the table and so rose and made his way out into the Entrance Hall. As he walked by the Ravenclaw table, and by Christabelle, he brushed his hand across her shoulders as he passed. Turning his neck he smiled, he did not expect her to just up and leave her breakfast, he just wanted her to know that he would be waiting outside. Pushing open the large door he made his way towards the marble staircase.

Nicholas leant against the marble banister, his eyes remaining on the door to the hall. He was eager to get going. Nick had opted to dress smart-casually for the trip, it was cold outside though it was seemingly not due to rain. He wore from bottom to top, a pair of white sneakers and a black pair of denim jeans. Further up he wore a white shirt, the top two buttons un-done, with a black tie hanging around his neck. In an attempt to keep out the cold he wore a black firetrap zipper. He had not managed to catch a good look at what Christabelle was wearing but he hoped it was nothing too magical. They could not after all wander around muggle London in robes. Reaching into his pocket Nick made sure he had his Gringotts key, he had looked around his trunk for some wizarding gold but had unfortunately found none, a withdrawal was in order. He had managed to accumulate however a large amount of muggle notes and coins amounting to in excess of one hundred and fifty…something. His parents were useful for something it seemed, they hadn’t even asked questions, a result in his books.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Meeting Up [Christabelle] Empty Re: Meeting Up [Christabelle]

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Christabelle had finished her breakfast by the time Nick had walked by and brushed his hand across her shoulder. It moved her hair a little and it was down today. She had finished some time ago and was just messing with her food in the hopes that Nick wouldn't take much longer eating. She rose from the table smoothing out the wrinkles in her skin tight jeans and black t-shirt. She carefully made her way out into the entrance hall. "Hey." she said smiling holding a pink hoodie in her arms.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:36 pm

Nick straightened up as Christabelle approached him. She was much earlier than he had thought, he was under the impression she had still been eating when he left the breakfast table though it seemed she had not, unless of course she had felt obliged to leave her breakfast behind, so as to not keep him waiting.. How sweet he thought, though he hastened to ensure her that he did not expect her to go hungry on his account “Hi Christabelle. Did you get enough to eat for breakfast? We do have quite a way to walk after all, remember we need to go to Hogsmeade too apparate to London.” Nick smiled, thankful that she hadn’t kept him waiting, even if he did feel a little guilty.

Seeing the pink hooded jumper in her hands he nodded “Good to see you came prepared, who knows what the weather is like in London. Shall we make a move?” Nick would offer Christabelle his hand before leading her out the front door and down the stone path. The road to Hogsmeade was pretty much straight from the castle so Nick did not need to concentrate on where he was going. He opted instead to look at Christabelle, she looked very nice today, then again she looked nice everyday, perhaps she was just a good looking person. Smiling he spoke “So are you looking forward to it? I’ve brought as much muggle money as I could scrape together and we will need to head to Gringotts but I’d say we were set for the day.”

The couple strolled on down the path, past the Herbology green houses and past the care of magical creatures class, who looked like they were studying Thestrals. Nick had never been one for the outdoor classes, imagine having to take notes in this cold, a waste of time in his opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:46 pm

"I got enough to eat." she said it being the first time she had actually eaten breakfast in a long time. "I usually don't eat in the mornings to be honest. Its quite too early for me." The wind brushed against her skin, and she pulled the hoodie over her head. "Yeah I was rather cold when I woke up so I brought it just in case...Good thing I did." she said laughing a little.

They started walking, "So how was your night last night after you left me?" she inquired curiously. She had been intrigued at the fact he acted like he was going to kiss her and then left after what she said, "I hope it didn't get too lonely without me to keep you company." she had went on to say smiling.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:18 am

Nick laughed as she brought up last night, when he had left her his night had been pretty rubbish. He simply headed back down to the great hall, just in time to take the first years to the common room. Then, because of the other Slytherin Prefect, he failed to initiate a party in the common room. Seemingly it was against the rules to drink whisky in the dormitories. Nick had managed to un-pack though, then he just collapsed in bed. Nick replied whilst smiling “I didn’t do much, just un-packed and headed to bed. I was so excited to see you today I just wanted to get too sleep.” Nick smiled rather cheekily. He had indeed left her wanting more back in the common room last night. He didn’t want her taking him for granted when it came to kissing, Nick could play hard to get too, though he hoped he wouldn’t have to today. Perhaps they might even move thing’s a little further along today, though that was hoping for a little bit too much too soon.

The scenery around them slowly began to change as they walked and talked to pass the time. The castle had long since left them. They were surrounded on either side by countryside and it seemed to sprawl on for miles. Hogsmeade wasn’t far now, he remembered these surrounding and he assured Christabelle that they would be there very soon “Not long now, five minutes I would say.” Smiling a little deviously he posed her with a rather awkward question, though one that had been playing on his mind the whole journey “So last night? Where you expecting a little more than you got?” Christabelle would have enough time to reply to this question before they strolled into the rather cheerful town of Hogsmeade.

It was busy today as a number of students had obviously had similar ideas to them. There were children walking from shop to shop accumulating more bags of rubbish as they did so. There was a welcoming cheer as they strolled by the Three Broomstick’s. When they returned they should definitely pop in for something. Nick stopped Christabelle in the middle of the street “Do you want to apparate or shall I?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:25 am

"I didn't even un-pack." she said looking at him, "Other than pull out my black silk sheets and blankets." she said matter of factly. "To be honest, they looked better than what they had there already...Is it wrong to distroy the bedding that they had because it was terrible?" she asked laughing a little. She was huddled against him as they walked, her hood now on her head to try to keep a little warm. "Does the weather ever get warm here?" she asked looking at him curiously.

She waited for the answer and looked up at him, "Well at least its a nice walk at the least no matter how long it is." she said looking around, "And its nice to be with someone that I can hold a conversation with along the way."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:59 pm

So the bedding in Ravenclaw tower was terrible was it? Nick laughed he had never heard such a complaint before in all his time at Hogwarts. It couldn’t be too much different from the bedding in the dungeons could it? The only diffrences Nick could guess would be the colour, the bedding in the Slytherin dorms was all green and trimmed with silver, those colours were of course the colours of the house. Nick’s bed was fine, he had never felt the need to bring in his own sheets but girls could be picky like that. They needed there beauty sleep more then boys so, fair enough. He replied whilst smiling, still half laughing “Well Im not sure if your allowed to destroy them, as in set them on fire but people have been known too bring in their own sheets from home. Some people feel it adds a sense of home and personalization, personally I don’t mind what I sleep in. Don’t you find that because your bed is so comfortable now, its hard to get up early for those nine o’clock lessons?”

He wrapped his arm around her shoulder as she shivered and complained about the weather. She had picked a pretty poor time to come to Scotland, they always had horrible winters, rain and wind usually, never the snow that would make it bearable. Now, in the middle of September the cold was really starting too hit in “Its coming up for winter Christabelle so I wouldn’t expect any really warm days for a few months. We get nice summer, hot days where we all sit out in the grounds next to the lake. Unfortunately they are ruined by the exams, we sit them during the nicest month of the year, pretty crap huh?” Nick personally did not really mind, he liked exams, the feeling you got after them was great, that feeling like you couldn’t be touched. Then again perhaps that was just him?

They came to a stop as it came time to apparate, this would be the quickest part of the journey. Nick kept his arm around her shoulder and gave her a quick warning “Diagon Alley here we come.” before apparating them both to their chosen destination. In a flash their feet left Hogsmeade and touched down at the top of the alley. Nick, already used to the feeling of sickness and confusion gathered himself together quickly and looked at Christ belle “You ok? We are here now no need to fret” His eyes left her and gazed out at the amazing array of shops before them. Magical bookstores, quidditch supplies, clothing stores, everything they needed was here, lining the streets.

“What do you think? Pretty impressive isn’t it, where would you like to go first? it’s the ladies choice.” Nick teased. They were here for her so today they would do whatever she wished. Pointing to Madam Malkin’s Robes for all occasions he hinted “We can get some new robes in there? They will probably sell shoes too, though if you don’t like any of them we can slip into muggle London a little later on?” Glancing across the street his eyes fell upon Florish and Blotts, smiling he added “Or there is the famous bookstore? Are you struggling for some bedtime reading? They have a lot of interesting stuff in there if your school books aren’t keeping you occupied?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:56 pm

Christabelle looked at him and laughed, "Well I'll never get used to the cold." she said smiling, "I've lived in the Alps my entire life and I'm still not used to it...But its fine however." she said looking up at him as they reached Hogsmeade.

She looked at him curiously asking if she was ok, "I'm quite alright." she replied wondering why he asked such a silly question. A lot of people felt sick when they apparated she knew but she was one of the few who never did. She smiled as he asked where she wanted to go in first, "How about we replace your robes first and foremost." she said smiling.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:47 pm

Nick smiled as she sought to put his needs first, it was sweet and Nick was grateful. He took her hand as they walked down the little street, past the ice cream shop and past the owl emporium. Walking through the glass door on the right they entered madam Malkin’s. The room was filled with the sweet smell of perfume and Nick inhaled deeply. Madame Malkin was busy measuring up a young boy for Hufflepuff robes when they entered so Nick took the time to browse through all the dress robes, some of which would have looked lovely on Christabelle, turning to her he spoke quietly, so as not to disturb the piece in the shop “Do you have dress robes at home?” Nick had a few pairs, a pair of dark blue silk ones which brought out his eyes and some black ones which went well with his dark hair. Nicks train of thought was disrupted by the owner of the shop.

“Can I get you anything dears?” She said to Nick and Christabelle, Nick looked from madam Malkin’s to Christabelle then spoke “Well a pair of Slytherin School robes firstly.” He replied then turning to Christabelle he added “Anything for the lady?” He said with a smile.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 pm

"I have more dress robes than I know what to do with actually." she replied looking at him. She really wasn't in the mood for any robes. She hated having to wear them when she did because some of them just weren't very decent looking at all. She had actually counted them in her closet at one time and had well over 100 of them. "I'm quite fine right now." she said smiling as he asked if she wanted anything.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top