What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel) - Page 2 Empty Re: What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel)

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:57 am

"Thanks for Danny, that's sweet of you to say."said Sophia as she gave him a weak smile. Sophia been depress alot lately because of what she is but she never budge or ever said anything. "Your a great person to Danny your sweet, kind, caring, and a gentlemen."said Sophia softly. As the wind rustled around them and rustled her hair she didn't feel calm or relax like she usually did. "So, enough about me this is about you tonight!"said Sophia calmly and softly as she looked at him and smiled at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel) - Page 2 Empty Re: What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:23 pm

"Thanks, your a good friend Sophia. But i don't see myself as a good person or feel like i am" sighed Daniel looking up at the sky and then looked back at her; he didn't want to make him the centre of attention and it was making him uncomfortable that she was making him centre of attention it made him feel more selfish and not a good person. "I want to hear more about you, Sophia. I don't want to be too selfish and be centre of attention" he told her calmly and smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:07 am

"Why don't you feel like a good person Danny?"Sophia asked him curiously as her chocolate brown eyes looked at him. "I don't really feel like me that much anymore, I feel more wore out and not filled with that much energy in me that maybe because of my head girl duties and my homework and Quidditch pratice, I don't really know what it is."said Sophia sighing. As she looked at the night sky she saw a star shoot across the sky and closed her eyes and sighed once again. As she opened them she looked back at Daniel and gave him a soft warm smile as the wind rustled through them.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:14 am

Daniel wanted to ignore her question, but he knew that it was rude to leave her hanging there and that she would just ask him again anyway. He sighed and ran his hand through his silky brown hair as he took off his cap and let his hair fall out freely across over his eyes and began to flick it away so he could see her clearly. "I don't know, i don't feel like i am" he smiled warmly at her then she went on about how she felt and he just sat there looking at the north star listening to her. Then she stopped causing Daniel to look back at her just to check if she was finished or trying to find another word. He smiled warmly back at her and placed a hand on her cheek and massaged it gently as he closed his eyes to rest them for a bit because he was tired then he fluttered them open. "I almost forgot you made it to head girl, Sophia. I understand how you feel and that is a lot of thing to handle so if you need any help i can help you so ask me now" said Daniel.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:03 am

Sophia nodded. "Ok Danny I will I know you will always be there to help me which I 'm thankful for!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. "See Danny your a good person so stop dragging yourself down."said Sophia softly. "Although you don't see others see it and that's all that counts!"said Sophia. "Oops, I'm talking to much again!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:11 am

Daniel smiled softly and let a small, violin and soft laughther escape his lips. Then he stopped when he decided to give her a massage her back which would probably take the stress out of her system so he watched her carefully and knew that she wouldn't want anyone touching her without her consent so he asked her. "Let me help you, but you have to let me touch you" he smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:13 am

Sophia nodded as he said that she have to let him touch her, Daniel knew that she didn't want anyone touching her without permission. "Danny your my best friend of course you can touch me, it's not like your going to do anything bad to me!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. As he massage her neck she started calming down and relaxing. "Thankyou Danny, this is really starting to calm me down and starting to make me feel relax!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:35 am

"You could be happy and I won't know
But you weren't happy the day i watched you go

And all the that i wished u had not said
And played in loops 'till it's madness in my head

Is it too late to remind you how we were
I should have stopped you from walking out the door

You could be happy I hope you are
You made me happier than i'd been by far

Somehow everything i own smells of you
And for the tinest moment it's all not true

Do the thing that you always wanted to
Without me there to hold you bkac, don't think
just do

More than anything i want to see you, girl
Take a glorious bite out of the world" Daniel sang quietly to her as he massaged her back then when he finish he stopped and looked out at the night sky, watching as the star pass by; suddenly he spotted a star flying across the sky, "Look" he exclaimed pointing at the star that was flying across the sky.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:48 am

Sophia heard Daniel singing and smiled. "Wow Danny, you sing really really good!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. As Sophia was looking at the night sky and seen a shooting star go across the sky she smiled. "Did you make a wish? They say when you see a shooting star your suppose to close your eyes and make a wish and it suppose to come true."said Sophia. "But seems like your already lucky, what more do you need?"Sophia asked as she gave him a soft warm smile. "I mean your happy right, or do you wish for something more?"Sophia asked him as her chocolate brown eyes looked at him calmly. "Oh sorry that was nosy Danny, none of my business."said Sophia as she looked back at the night sky.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top