What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel) Empty What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel)

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:31 am

It was late at night and the moon was out and bright cascading down on Sophia as she looked out at the view in front of her hogwarts lake. As she wrote a letter to Daniel asking him to meet her here she hoped he showed up. Sophia knew it was late at night but she was head girl and he was prefect so they couldn't get in trouble. As the wind rustled through her hair she smiled and sighed as she conjured a blanket and then sat on it waiting. As she looked at the night sky she looked at the north star starting to get in deep thought.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel) Empty Re: What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel)

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:51 am

Daniel read the letter and walked toward the Astronomy Tower, so he climbed the spiral stair case and spotted Sophia looking out at he north star so slowly he walked up behind her looking at her then the north star catching a star flying across the night sky. "Such a beautiful thing isn't it" he said automatically as he sat down beside her and pulled a bit of her blanket onto him gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel) Empty Re: What's dreams and what's reality! (Daniel)

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:01 am

Sophia jumped and snapped out her deep thinking and nodded and gave him a warm smile. "Yeah it is, I love it up here it's so peaceful and quiet."said Sophia as she took some of her blanket and wrapped herself in. "So what up and don't tell me nothing I know you better then that!"said Sophia as her chocolate brown eyes looked at him. Sophia notice he haven't been himself lately and seemed alittle emotional at times.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:04 am

"Ugh, nightmares, friend problem. Chase ran away" Daniel said deciding to be honest to her now as he looked up at the sky, his jaws clentched up tightly and his muscle seem to be tightening up tightly. He looked at her and smiled politely at her then shook his head just feeling like running away from his pain. "It nothing, not that anyone cared" he smiled at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:22 am

"Danny, you can't run or hide from your problems no matter how much they hurt trust me I tired!"said Sophia softly. As he said no one cared Sophia shook her head. "I care Danny, it hurts me to see you like this Danny it's not good for you!"said Sophia softly. "As for Chase, god know where she's at and friends well they can all be back stabbers at times!"said Sophia calmly. "The point is nothing in life is ever easy, you must find out what's dreams and what's reality."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. "Seems like your really happy that your with Izzie, but your sad left I think you need to move on and stop living the past Danny and be happy with Izzie no matter how much I don't like her!"said Sophia softly. "I think I need to tell myself that at times to leave the past behind me!"said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:38 pm

"Sophia" chuckled Daniel as he put his finger onto her lips and smiled crookedly at her then stroked her cheek gently as he looked down at her lips for a bit then he looked back up at her, his lips twitching into a smile as he gathered the right word to say to her without offending her then with a sigh he looked back into her brown chocolate eyes. "You talk way too much" he chuckled softly and pushed a strand of hair around the lock of her ear then pulled his hand away from her then looked down at her chest and back at her. "That is a compliment by the way and one, my friends are not backstabbers just going through a hard time and i want to be there to look after them and second of all i am really happy with Izzie" said Daniel softly looking at the sky and put both of them behind his head, but with one hand he pulled her to his chest and sighed softly. "Life is weird sometime" he smiled happily as he watched the star fly pass them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:38 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said she talked to much. "I know I do, I'm a bookworm, know- it-all chatterbox."said Sophia sighing. "I didn't call them stabbers, I was just saying they can turn that way."said Sophia softly. "As for as Izzie if your happy with her, that's all that really matters no matter what I think about her!"said Sophia. "Oh god I'm doing it again!"said Sophia as she covered her mouth and closed it. As he said life was weird sometimes she nodded but didn't say anything for she already talked enough already.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 am

Daniel chuckled and just looked out of the north star. "Don't worry. It not a bad thing" he said looking down at her noticing she was trying not to talk too much, he let out a soft laughter escape his lips blowing out his vanilla and honey scented breath onto her then he nudged her softly in the rib. "I didn't say stop" he smiled at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:30 am

Sophia nodded when he told it wasn't a bad thing she rolled her chocolate brown eyes. "Yeah it is, some people don't like a bookworm know-it-all chatterbox!"said Sophia quietly as she sighed as her chocolate mint breath blew on him. As Sophia looked at the North Star and sighed once again and curled up up her Gryffindor Blanket. "I hate myself at times, I sometimes wish at times I could be someone else."said Sophia quietly as she remained looking at the North Star. "Maybe I should stop being a bookworm know-it-all chatterbox, but that's all I'm good for lately is getting points and helping people with homework, I think that's the only reason people are really friends with me!"said Sophia sighing shutting up again knowing she was talking to much again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:41 am

"That not true, especially not me because i love you because your so nice, lovely and beautiful" said Daniel looking into her eyes as his vanilla honey scent blew onto her face as he took her hand, look at her in the eyes to show her how much he mean't it and that he wasn't lying or making it up. "People love you because you help them and your so blood great"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum