First Class
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

First Class Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

First Class

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Class Empty First Class

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:51 pm

((Sorry, James Wake here- I wasn't sure if I could still keep going with Shacklebolt, so I decided to fill in for a little longer))

Professor Shacklebolt whistled a little ditty as he whipped his wand to the board. He grinned as a loud screeching noise erupted from the board, as his name was etched out onto the board.

"Good evening, my merry class! Welcome to Care of Magical Creatures! Oh, what fantastic adventures we will have, what fantastical creatures we will meet! There is a world before you, and yet, all you have is a book. But within that book," he waved his wand over the nearest copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. It transformed into a dragon before the student in front of him, which roared a tinny roar, and snapped at their face. "... there is much knowledge. Now then," he undid the charm. The dragon folded back into a book. "I believe some introductions are needed. Anybody want to introduce themself?"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

First Class Empty Re: First Class

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:31 am

Abbey stood up and said, "Hi, I'm Abbey Dawn, third year Hufflepuff." she said, looking at all the students faces, trying to place names with faces. She smiled and sat back down.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:54 am

"Very good, very good! Abbey Dawn everybody!" The Headmaster clapped his hands enthusiastically. "Now then, the rest of. Come on now, don't be shy! You!" He pointed to one of the students towards the back. "Stand up, and let's here that sweet melodious voice!"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:57 pm

Elv was a bit moody this morning. She just sat on her table and day dreaming about anything when Professor Shacklebolt pointed her. She quickly stood up. "Yeah!!" she said it out loud. Then she realized. "Oh... I'm sorry Professor... Kinda daydreaming... I'm Elvaleryn Callasandra Weasley. Gryffindor, Third year..." she said apologized and introduced herself.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:08 am

Abbey smiled and gave Elv a thumbs-up, just to encourage her a bit. Elv had always been a little bit shy, so Abbey thought that she should encourage her.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:25 pm

Elv noticed that Abbey tried to encourage her by gave her a thumb up. She smiled at her and mumbled a thank you to her. Abbey always be so kind to her... Even the first day of her first year at Hogwarts...
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:25 pm

Abbey mouthed a 'your welcome' to Elv. Poor Elv was so shy! She wished that Elv would realize just how great of a friend she was...
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:10 pm

"Now, I am SURE you're not the only kids in this class. Are you sure there' nobody else who should be here?"

How sad, that kids should neglect the fascinating beings that share our world.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:06 pm

Abbey shook her head, not knowing. "I'm sorry headmaster, but I'm not sure if any one else is in this class or not." Abbey was a bit saddened by this, seeing as there were such fasicanting creatures in the world. Abbey had always loved this subject, even though it was her worst.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Elv also shook her head. "Me to, Headmaster... I don't know who else that are suppose to be in this class..." she said sadly.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top