N.E.W.T. Class 2nd
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

N.E.W.T. Class 2nd Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

N.E.W.T. Class 2nd

View previous topic View next topic Go down

N.E.W.T. Class 2nd Empty N.E.W.T. Class 2nd

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:41 pm

Gabrielle walked into the classroom nice and graceful and sat down at her desk waiting for Muggle Studies NEWT students to start arriving.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

N.E.W.T. Class 2nd Empty Re: N.E.W.T. Class 2nd

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Christabelle arrived shortly after the teacher taking her seat in the back of the class where she and Nick had been sitting before. Once again she arrived before him, Odd considering this was his favorite subject.. "Morning Professor." she said smiling a little.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:34 pm

"Good morning to you too Miss Whittle!" Gabrielle said.She was the same from her DADA classes though there was 1 different thing.She didn\t have a notebook this time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:36 pm

Christabelle had sat her bag down and pulled out her books for the class, "What will we be learning today Professor Delacour?" she asked curiously wanting to know exactly what had been planned for the class.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:40 pm

"I don't know yet.Someone will have to explain me what you learnt on your previous class." Gabrielle said.She honestly didn't know the method of Professor Lestrange. "I will explain everything as soon as few of your friends arrive." she said with a soft tone she only used with students.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:44 pm

"Well I'm actually in here because I was asked to be the teaching assistant for muggle studies." she said looking at her. "He really didn't ask much of me when I was here pretty much just told them what he wanted and left them to their own." she explained quietly. "I was just told to answer questions if they had any."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:51 pm

"Well i don't have anything against it.I was just asked to take Muggle Studies untill they hire a new Professor." Gabrielle said. "Professor Lestrange resigned and substitude Professor is stuck with Divination so they asked me to fill this post since i teached this class once." she added quickly trying to explain.She hoped that Christabelle wasn't offended or anything.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:52 pm

"Well no offense but I don't think he was the best choice." she stated blatantly. "He was too eccentric for it. He had one of the classes answering riddles. I Honestly don't see what they had to do with Muggle Studies." she said seriously. "But I'll be here for whatever you need should you need it."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Aminia walked into class, and noticed that Christabelle was the only person there besides the professor, she smiled, it didn't dawn on her that there was a new professor.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:51 am

Godric walked into the class well before time. He nodded to his cousin and then bowed slightly to the Professor. He took his seat in the back and took out his Muggle Manga. He started reading before any one else could disturb him. It had just gotten good. He looked up every so often just to make sure the class hadn't started yet.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top