Class one
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Class one Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Class one

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class one Empty Class one

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:36 pm

She was already in the classroom when students started to enter, she was looking over some parchments on her desk and decided to let them settle for a moment before she started to speak, Ariana’s idea of a first class was a laid back approach let the students know the rules, what’s expected but ease them in.

The classroom was nowadays a much brighter and cheerful place; a place she hoped would help the students have a much richer learning environment.

Ariana looked up and scanned her eyes across the classroom, lots of new faces to get to know.

“Welcome all, to a New Year at Hogwarts. My name is Professor Dawntouch your new Potions Professor.” As she was saying this her name was appearing on the board behind in an elegant scrawl.
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Class one Empty Re: Class one

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:05 am

Elv walked to the Potion Class and saw that the professor was there waiting for them. She quickly walked to her table then sat there. "A Pleasure to have you here, Professor..." she said with a smile.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:03 am

Izzie walked to her first potions class and was relieved she wasn't too late. She grinned at the professor, nodded and walked to a vacant seat and got her parchment, ink and feather out. She sat quietly, twirling her thumbs mindlessly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:30 am

Daniel walked into the potion class right beside Izzie, holding her hand as they walked over to a vacant seat and sat down getting out their parchment, ink and feather out. Then they both sat quietly and silently, both very tired from staying up all night kissing in the Room of Requirement and having fun, he yawned and put his arm behind Izzie and placed his hand on her arm pulling her closer to him as he pulled out a bunch of rose from behind him which he just casted from his wand and handed it toward her with a card in it saying: 'Let me be your valentine tonight baby, i'll be a perfect gentlemen' with a smile Daniel and opened his mouth to speak. "This is for you, baby. To show you how much i love you and never ever want to leave you" said Daniel keeping a discreet tone trying not to embrass her in front of the class; with a warm smile he gave her a kiss on the lips and smiled at her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:38 am

"Awh, Daniel" Izzie grinned and kissed him politely on the lips. "That's so sweet..and sexy" Izzie said sticking her tongue out playfully. She smiled and put the roses in her bag and waited boredly for class to begin. "Last night was amazing" Izzie giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:41 am

Daniel kissed her back on the lips and smiled as he brought her closer to his chest, her hand automatically laying on top of his chest. "It all because i love you" he smiled at her and struck out a playful tongue at her as well watching her put the rose into her bag then waited boredly for glass to begin. "Tell me about it, you were great. I can't wait for more" laughed Daniel and wrapped his arm around her waist with a grin on his face; he never been able to grin like this in ages it felt like a lifetime to him and it was all because he was back with Izzie again maybe he was more happier with her then Chase or maybe that just what he thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:47 am

"Same!" Izzie replied with a giggle. "I love you too...I loved you first" Izzie told him, honestly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:51 am

"Sweet" Daniel replied and chuckled a bit. "No i loved you first" he teased her a bit but truthfully it was her that loved him first, she was the one that had a huge crush on him and did everything she could to make him hers, even when she did, when he broke her heart she never gave up on him and that was why he loved her most that she always forgave him that it was always so easy, no game just honesty. "Okay, fine you did but i loved you most" he said, rubbing her hand warmly with his thumb and looked into her brown chocolate eyes then kissed her lightly on the lips; waiting boredly for the class to start.

(( Let, let the other people post ))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:58 am

With a small smile looking at the young couple in the corner, Ariana started to talk “Everyone take your seats please and pull out your books please.” She lent up against her desk and started to talk.

“Today we are going to look at Boil cure potion, can anyone tell me the ingredients used.” Two of the students seemed to be in a world of their own and Ariana needed their attention "Mr Valentine and friend can you please pay attention otherwise you may miss what we are doing."
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top