Hungry for pain... (Open to all)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hungry for pain... (Open to all) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hungry for pain... (Open to all)

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hungry for pain... (Open to all) Empty Hungry for pain... (Open to all)

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:50 am

Jennifer loved sitting at the edge of the forest near Hogsmeade just staring at all the other kids that would walk by. She would stand there for hours at a time, thinking of all the ways that she could hurt them. Eventually she would finally pick one out that looked weak enough then drag them into the forest and kill them in a different way for each kid. But for some reason today she felt like doing this to more than just one kid. So she sat staring at all the kids till she saw two perfect weakling little kids to hurt.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Hungry for pain... (Open to all) Empty Re: Hungry for pain... (Open to all)

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:46 pm

ne'os smelled a werewofl nearby and saw it was Jennifer he had a feeling the students dissapearing latley was her doing as was going to stop her any way he stood behind a tree upwind so she coudnt smell him or see him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:41 am

Elladora was walking through hogsmeade when she noticed Jennifer eying up some weak targets to cause pain to. "Mind if I join you? Im really in the mood to give pain" she siad and pulled out her wand with a smirk, she waved it and the kids laces tied together. She waited to see the kid fall over before sitting down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:14 am

Jennifer took her gaze off this kid long enough to smell out this new comer. She was unsure of her intentions, till she made the kid she was looking at fall over. Jennifer smiled then said to this girl. "Sure you may join, but if you tell anyone of me being in here and doing this, I will kill you myself." She said to this girl very convinsingly. For a moment she thought she smelled a familiour sent but as it had left as quickly as it had come, she left it alone and continued on with her killing of the day.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:15 am

ne'os stepped out from behind the tree Elder Wand in hand and shouted "Jennifer and who is this? another girl helping you harras students and threatening death i see well im sure the headmaster would be intreasted in this"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:39 am

Matt stood out of site in the shadows watching the fight.
Best not get involved...........yet. Let them sort if out for
now. Hed only jump in if needed. Vampires and Werewolfs
now that would be a good fight.
((OoC:I don't meen Twilight Vamp vs Wolf fight. This one would be way better))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:56 am

((lol thats because Vampires are scary in this one wich i might get to prove i feel bad for the werewolf.))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sun Aug 30, 2009 6:20 am

Jennifer heard a noise from behind her and smelled that familar smell again. She turned around quickly, the first thing she noticed was the elder wand. She knew she was no match for that wand, but she is not scared and has never backed down from a fight. "Ne'os Emof, the traitor, I guess I get to kill you now." She said to him, now pointing her wand at him and saying. "Avada Kadavara!" Saying it with great meaning and thinking about him having killed the Dark Lord. For that she hated him the most.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:16 am

Sophia was walking around Hogsmeade enjoying it before she gotten buried by homework for she knew they always came down on seventh years seeing how it was there last year. A s she remained walking she smelled a sense of a werewolf and wrinkled her nose. As she followed the smell she seen Ne'os and apparently a werewolf she didn't know just by the smell of her. "Hey Ne'os what's going on here, seems like you have a little 'wolfy' issue here am I correct?"Sophia asked him calmly. As she looked at Jennifer she looked at her and wrinkled her nose in disgust.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:03 pm

Matt saw the other Vampire join. He'd have a hell of a time against them.
in the meen time he'd wait. He'd need some backup. he didn't know who to fight for
and against.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top