So we meet again? ((Cosette, open))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So we meet again? ((Cosette, open)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So we meet again? ((Cosette, open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So we meet again? ((Cosette, open)) Empty So we meet again? ((Cosette, open))

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:55 am

Tylain entered Diagon Alley, very excited for today, as it was his school shopping day. He was actually not interested in the shopping itself, but more interested in the books he would get for the next year. Usually, they were quite interesting, but over his years at Hogwarts, he had learned (not necessarily from the books for classes, but from other books) that not all things in writing were true. In fact (how ironic), not many were, as most books he'd come across that were even remotely interesting were either non-fiction or fantasy. Sure, the non-fiction were, but other than that.. not so much.
"Ty!" A voice squealed behind Tylain.
"Hey, Ree." He replied. He had his own nickname for her, that not many understood, as it was from her middle name (not many people knew that either.) "Shopping?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

So we meet again? ((Cosette, open)) Empty Re: So we meet again? ((Cosette, open))

Post by Declan Arryn Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:17 am

"Yes." Cosette nodded, and hugged Tylain when she reached him. "You?"
"Indeed." He nodded. He was a year older than her, but much more mature than most people gave him credit for, being sixteen, very shy, and very intelligent.
"So, I've got my wand, how about you?" Cosette questioned.
"I was about to go get it, actually." Ty shrugged.
"Ok, well how was your summer?" She asked, sitting on a bench, and moving to let him do the same.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

So we meet again? ((Cosette, open)) Empty Re: So we meet again? ((Cosette, open))

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:45 am

"Good. We went to Greece, finally." Tylain laughed. He had been begging his parents to go there for years, ever since he read about Greek Mythology, and pretty much fell in love with it - for lack of a better word. "It was really cool." He grinned. "What about your summer? Go to france again, did you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:51 pm

"Indeed." Cosette nodded, quoting him, and looked quite serious for a moment, before they both laughed. "It was pretty fun. I mean, having cousins there certainly helps." She smirked. "I did catch on to French even more this year, though."
"You were already pretty good at it." He rolled his eyes.
"Oh, you know what I mean!" Cosette hit his arm.
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top