Shopping for school (Open, Elvaleryn C. Weasley)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shopping for school (Open,  Elvaleryn C. Weasley) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shopping for school (Open, Elvaleryn C. Weasley)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shopping for school (Open,  Elvaleryn C. Weasley) Empty Shopping for school (Open, Elvaleryn C. Weasley)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:42 pm

Lily was walking in the Diagon Alley with heavy bags in her arms. She had already bought almost all of her needed things for school. She bought the books she needed and a book that she wanted to read called 'The best quidditch games and their players'. In the other bag she had her new cauldron and a few things she needed for potions. The only thing she needed to do is buy new robes as her old ones were too small for her. As she walked to the shop, a Quidditch shop caught her eye. She started at the beautiful new model of the Nimbus broom with many other kids. It looked amazing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shopping for school (Open,  Elvaleryn C. Weasley) Empty Re: Shopping for school (Open, Elvaleryn C. Weasley)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Elv walked along the Diagon Alley with some bags on her left hand and ice cream on the other. "Oh... I also need some new robes..." she mumbled. Since the holiday begun, she lost her weight a lot. She walked through the quidditch shop and wondered if she could join the team next year. Suddenly she saw her cousin, Lily. "Hey, Lil!!! That one is fantastic, huh?" she said.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Shopping for school (Open,  Elvaleryn C. Weasley) Empty Re: Shopping for school (Open, Elvaleryn C. Weasley)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Lily turned around and saw her cousin Elvaleryn. "Oh, hey Elv. I haven't seen you in quite a while" said Lily smiling and hugged her tightly. "Yeah, it's awesome. And I can only imagine how fast is goes." said Lily, imagining herself on that broom. "So are you here to buy school stuff? I already bought almost everything for school, except for robes" said Lily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Elv laughed. "Yeah... My family went to grand-mère's house this holiday." she said cheerfully as always. "Naah... Uncle Harry would buy you one, i'm sure... Since you're now a quidditch captain for Gryffindor." she continued. Elv showed Lily her bags. "I'm all alone today... But i'm sure i know what do i need..."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:50 pm

"Yeah maybe..." said Lily laughing. "But seriously you should apply for the try outs for the gryffindor quidditch team. I saw you play once aldo it was a long time ago. But you were really good, you should apply for try outs" said Lily. "You're shopping alone? Me too. We can do it together" said Lily smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Elv laughed. "Ouch... That was only a family game, Lil... I don't think i could do that in front of soooo many people watching over me..." she rolled her eyes. Elv nodded when she heard Lily doubted that her parents will buy her new broomstick. "Trust me, your parents would give you broomstick, they all proud of you, you know..."

Elv smiled at her. "Of course... let's go together..." she said and grabbed Lily's hand. "How're your brothers doing anyway??"
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:39 pm

"Oh come on! You were amazing and you now it. Look you're going to try out even if I have to drag you and carry you to the Quidditch pitch myself. And besides, what's it gonna hurt just to try out" said Lily smiling. "Sure, let's go buy some robes then" said Lily and started walking to the shop. "I don't think they are really proud of me right now...I guess you haven't heard yet" said Lily blushing a bit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:38 pm

Elv laughed again. "Ouch... I wonder what would my mom and all my brother and sisters said if you drag me into the pitch, Lil... Not Zoe, she would undertand, she always is... They surely will be very PROUD of me..." she said in a funny voice. They walked towards Mme. Malkins. "What??? What did i miss?? Is there anything happen??"
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:07 pm

"No, I said it fits!" James Wake pulled away from the seamstress at Madame Malkins.
"It's just a size too big!" retorted the old woman in charge of the clothing store.
"Yeah, I like this way, really!" He reached for his pouch of galleons.
"Really, you're one of the first- most kids want it shorter at this time of year. Some don't want cloaks at all. But I never met someone your age that wanted a bigger cloak than himself."
"Yeah, well, you know. I have my reasons." With his gloved hand, he pulled the appropriate amount of galleons. He then pulled out another one. "Keep the change. I'll just stick around the front for my uncle. Ok?" He smiled, a fake, but realistic smile. He really hated how he had to wait for his uncle EVERYWHERE.

He exitted the store, a bag with his black cloak sheltered beneath his arm. As he looked around, he saw a familiar face approaching his position. Lily Potte-. She was towing some younger girl behind her. Analyzing the situation, James figured he had some time to kill. "Hey Lily!" he exclaimed when she got close enough to hear him. "It's been a while!"
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:56 pm

Elv noticed that a boy approached to them. He knew Lily too. Elv smiled and winked to Lily while Lily blushed. "He's coming, dear..." she said. Waiting for Lily's comments, she analyzed the boy. "Hey... I think i've seen you before..." she said. "Are you a Ravvies??"
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top