Just walking along(Elvaleryn and open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just walking along(Elvaleryn and open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just walking along(Elvaleryn and open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just walking along(Elvaleryn and open) Empty Just walking along(Elvaleryn and open)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Chase walked happily along. There really was nothing to do. Except
walk. Classes had just ended, most people were in their common rooms
getting ready for dinner. It was just a nice time of the day to
stretch you're legs, but the rain outside made it impossible to go
outside for the day. Smiling she stopped at a window and looked out across the rain pounded lawns. A few months ago she had been out there, playing in the mud. Now she was alone, on the fifth floor. Her popularity had seemed to..drop. She wasn't sure if she didn't like it though.

It was nice to have some alone time. Her mother would be angry, but she would be able to keep so many friends over the summer she might not be able to notice. She had already set up many dates with friends to come over or her to go over to their house, so she wouldn't be alone almost all Summer.

Her popularity seemed to have dropped a lot since the incident on the grounds. She didn't know why, but it had taken so long for people to look at her normally. But now if she went off by herself, they didn't press themselves on her. Like they used to do. She used to not be able to go anywhere without at least two girls by her side, or even a guy. Now though, she was happy with strolling.

Chase looked, odd today. She wore a lime green fluffy skirt, with pink leggings, and a lime green and pink mixed zebra print v-neck tube top. She loved this shirt and hadn't had a chance to wear it yet. Kicking her feet along the ground she sighed. People were no where near where she was, seeing as most people walked down the main staircase down to supper and she was off in a corner of the school. Standing by another window she pushed her hair out of her face and smiled contentedly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Just walking along(Elvaleryn and open) Empty Re: Just walking along(Elvaleryn and open)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Elvaleryn Callasandra Weasley, the youngest daughter of Bill and Fleur, walked along the corridor with some wool on her hands to made some handycraft for her family, eventhough she doesn't like to be at home, she loves her family, including her stubborn mother. This day is just like the other day she had in Hogwarts. The sun brightly shines out there, makes her want to lay down under the tree. But she postponed that plan for after finishing her homework.

Fifth floor corridor, when she saw Chase Moor, the sixth year students. She is the one who tutoring her for the last semester, potion tutor. Elv smiled then she ran to her. She poked her shoulder. "Hey there!! What are you doing here, Chase?" she said loudly to suprised her.

[[OOC: Do we know each other yet?? Well... I made it that way... Sorry... ^^]]
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just walking along(Elvaleryn and open) Empty Re: Just walking along(Elvaleryn and open)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Chase turned and smiled. "Well hey Elvaleryn!"She said smiling at the girl. "Oh, just looking out the window!"She said laughing. Her head thrown back her eyes sparkling with amusement. "Such a dreary day! But it's fun to watch from up here."She said smiling. "Why aren't you down at supper though? Food should have been served a little bit ago."She said glancing at her watch and then looking at her with a grin.

"But I understand why you wouldn't, it's so crowded down there these days."She took a deep breath and stared out the window. Turning to face her again she laughed. "Oh but don't let my constant talking stop you from talking!"She said laughing again her head thrown back like it was the funniest thing in the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:30 pm

Elv laughed. "Well... You see... I'm a bit busy today! Too much present to handle..." she showed Chase her colorful wool on her bag. "I have to start it now or i'll be run out of time." she said. "Wanna walk with me? Or... you could help me with this perhaps..." she pointed at her wool once again.

She talked again. "Yeah... too crowded down there... Besides i still have homework to do... Potion... Help meee..." she said helplessly.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:36 pm

Chase laughed and nodded. "Sure thing!"She said smiling at the younger girl. "Who's the present for?"She asked pointing at the wool as she started to walk down the hall. "And what is it gonna be?"She asked looking curious. "Just don't forget to eat though!"She said suddenly out of the blue. "Never forget, no matter what you're working on you must eat!"She said looking at her with a familiar fierce look of the Gryffindor in her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:49 pm

Elv laughed again. "Well... It suppose to be pulover for... let me think... Blue for Zoe, Gold for Mom, red for Dad, Green for Louis... i haven't decided the color for Victoire and Dominique..." she said. Chase suddenly pulled her to the hall. "Alright... Alright... Help me with my potion essay after supper, deal?" she laughed and followed Chase to the Hall.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:52 pm

Chase nodded and laughed. "Of course!"She said and went to sit down at the table. Almost immediately swallowed by friends. After supper Chase walked around and soon found Elv. "There you are! Ready for potions help?"She asked chewing her bottom lip. She had never been very good at Potions but oh well!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:57 pm

Elv waved at her friends and laughed at Chase. "Sure thing!! I have to finish that essay by morning." she said and winked at Chase. "Well... we still have... Let me see... 9 hours to go??" she said seriously. They walked together to find a place that is no crowd and no noise. "Where should we go, by the way?" Elv asked curiously. "Common room must be really crowd at this hours."
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:18 pm

Chase nodded and thought it over. "Well...Library is quiet, but it's so boring there, we could find an empty classroom or something."She said looking at Elv with a grin. "We could be as loud as we want!"She said laughing. "Not to mention if we find an empty classroom close to the library, we'd be really close and not have to worry about a long walk to and from the library!"She said smiling. She wondered how many other people did this, but she shook that from her mind. Everyone seemed to hang out in the common room in the library or in lounges. That was it. So an empty classroom would be perfect!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:00 pm

Elv laughed. "Great idea, Chase!!!" she said and walked along with Chase. "Let's find one and oh let me see... i have some fireworks on my bag right now..." she grined and winked to Chase. "We could play with them too..." Elv took the fireworks and waved it in front of Chase.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top