Safari with Gabrielle [Closed]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Safari with Gabrielle [Closed] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Safari with Gabrielle [Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Safari with Gabrielle [Closed] Empty Safari with Gabrielle [Closed]

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:01 pm

[[OOC: Starting the actual hol, lol, after a while XD. I'm going to do a recap of what's happened, so we can start somewhere interesting. Hope that's ok.]]

The plane ride had only been a few hours, but it felt so much longer than that. How could muggles stand such slow transport? Wizards should really make some sort of faster wizarding travel, Jemma thought. She was walking through the airport. She had her bags and everything. She was growing to hate airports. Luckily most signs were in English as well as a million other languages. French, she noticed, was there too.

The taxi ride to the...she couldn't exactly call it a hotel where they were staying. A cabin, kind of. She was sharing a room with Gabrielle. They had lots of space and a bathroom, which was good. A shower/bath, luckily. After unpacking, they had a good nights rest. Travelling was tiring.

-------------

Jemma woke up. It was nine am. She was surprised, she didn't usually wake up this early at home. Then again, they had gone to bed reasonably early she thought. She rolled over in her bed. She decided to read for a bit before she got up. She wasn't in a mood to get up yet.

It was too dark though. She reached towards the curtain and pulled it aside. It took her about five minutes, given her reluctance to get up. The sun shone through, lighting up the entire room. Crap. Gabrielle. She looked at her friend. Was she asleep? Was she awake? Had she woken her up? Jemma hoped she hadn't.

Safari with Gabrielle [Closed] Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Safari with Gabrielle [Closed] Empty Re: Safari with Gabrielle [Closed]

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:15 pm

Gabrielle dragged her bags along with Jemma toward the exit and taxi station to the hotel she had noted on her reservation ticket.She felt pretty dizzy from looking through the window and since she shared bedroom with Jemma as soon as walking in she fell on her bed exsosuted thinking only ablut sleeping at the moment. "I feel sleepy!" she said yawning before she fell asleep with her clothes on.

----------------------------

Gabrielle heard some noise in the room.She softly opened her eyes scrubbing them like she just saw a ghost.She lied there for few more moments before she yawned on loud remembering where she was to make clear that she was awake. "Good morning!" she said taking a graceful chnage of positions on her bed in her night dress. "How long did i sleep?" she asked feeling like she just drank energy of life.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Gabrielle's voice indicated that she had woken her up. Unless she just happened to wake up at the time Jemma pulled the curtain back, which was always possible. "Morning." she replied. "I have no idea, I only just woke up about ten minutes ago. Did I wake you?" she replied, feeling bad she woke her friend up.

Jemma rolled out of bed and went to get changed in the bathroom, wondering what they could do. They could do anything! She was daydreaming of possibilities, imagining all kinds of things. "What do you want to do?" she asked her friend as she exited the bathroom, walking back over to her bed and sitting down.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Gabrielle stretched her both hands huming on loud before she took her slippers on.She looked at the clock "Wow it's 10 AM.I didn't sleep so long in ages."she said standing up feeling like reborned. "Don't worry about it Jemma.I slept for 16 hours anyway/" she said putting her cloak on.

"For the start we can go have breakfast." she said unpacking her clothes from her suitcase. "There is a tour around the wild at 11 if you like?" she said looking at the prospect. "Gosh it's hot in here like in a desert." she said opening the window.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:59 am

Jemma nodded, agreeing with Gabrielle. She hadn't realised how hungry she was until breakfast was mentioned. "Yeah, breakfast first, I'm starving." she replied. She wondered what breakfast would be like. She'd never been to South Africa before so had no idea what the food was like. "A tour sounds great! A good place to start, since we don't know where anything is ourselves." she pointed out as Gabrielle suggested a tour around the wild.

Jemma sat down on her bed and began putting on her shoes. She hoped Gabrielle wouldn't be a while getting dressed, she would wait for her friend before going to eat but she was hungry, after all. She hoped breakfast wouldn't be too long, she didn't want to miss the tour.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Gabrielle took a glass of water that stood on the shelf next to her bed and drank it. "I hope there is something i know hor eating/" she said with a sigh taking her empty backpack and putting bottle of water,her camera and ticket in it along with her muggle money and cellphone in it.

Realizing Jemma was inpatient for breakfast she grabbed her casual clothes from the bed and ran to the bathroom.Few momenys later she returned looking as always and not in her morning look. "I am ready whenever you are!" she said brushing her hair quickly.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:44 pm

Jemma smiled, hoping that she hadn't rushed Gabrielle. Either way, she was glad it was time for breakfast. She pulled on her shoes and headed out of the door. "Let's go!" she said, walking out of the cabin.

She looked around, trying to figure out where breakfast would be. She saw a few more cabins like theirs, which people seemed to be staying in. There was one bigger one in the center. That looked promising. Jemma made her way over to it, assuming that Gabrielle was following her.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:52 pm

Gabrielle started walking behind Jemma anxcious for breakfast since she had an empty stomach since she went to sleep last afternoon. "What do africans eat anyway?Waterbaloons?" she asked in a joking tone.She looked around having no idea where they are.Just as they turned around a corner she saw a lot of people sitting and having meals on wooden benches and tables. "Let's sit!" she said pullinh Kemma along as they took a seat.

She looked at table which had weird looking bread and eggs on the table. "What do you suppose these are?" she asked rising an egg that looked very small.As a waiter passed and heard her question "Those are fish eggs Miss!" he said speaking some good for nothing english.Gabrille looked disgusted.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum